True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

6 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

article about newcastle's rise in the daily mail with rob lee.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11366505/Shrewd-signings-smart-manager-force-fans-time-Newcastle-seriously.html

no prizes for guessing who also features heavily in this tory rag, the self serving prick!    :lol:

"Hurst, 34, (!!!!!),  may be too young to have fully appreciated that buzz of the 1990s," :lol:

Then find a fan who can remember it for comparison to now if that's part of the article's premise. Like when one of the TV programmes were talking about the impact of Shearer signing and interviewed Charlotte Hope!  They might as well do a bit about our relegation in the 70s and interview me to find out how I felt at the time when I was about five. To be fair, this is on the journalists.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

"Hurst, 34, (!!!!!),  may be too young to have fully appreciated that buzz of the 1990s," :lol:

Then find a fan who can remember it for comparison to now if that's part of the article's premise. Like when one of the TV programmes were talking about the impact of Shearer signing and interviewed Charlotte Hope!  They might as well do a bit about our relegation in the 70s and interview me to find out how I felt at the time when I was about five. To be fair, this is on the journalists.

He experienced the buzz via YouTube. Just like being there. It’s a bit like experiencing the 80s via the radio in SCS 👍🏻 ;) 

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

aye, spot on mate.

I can't stomach this era of the go to professional football supporter and (you'll be surprised to hear this!) hurst in particular.

I remember all to clearly the relegation under mcgarry and the demolition of the leazes end, I've absolutely zero desire though to be interviewed about it by the daily mail.   :(

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He experienced the buzz via YouTube. Just like being there. It’s a bit like experiencing the 80s via the radio in SCS 👍🏻 ;) 

CT, King of SofaWorld in South Shields can compare the Eddie Howe revolution to the McFaul period well and can appreciate the nuances. "I can remember hearing 'its a goal' show on the wireless and the manic shouting of John Cairns telling us Coventry had taken the lead at SJP and turning it off, foaming, as I was just in the middle of selling a Gainsborough corner suite and persuading a newly married couple to buy it on the access card which would up my commission compared to buying it with cash and the radio telling us Newcastle was losing was putting the bloke off just when I virtually had the missus signing the paperwork.'

• Haha 8

Outrageous the stick Hurst gets on here. :lol: Especially from someone that forces his disabled mate to drive him the length of the country for every home game, while he snoozes in the passenger seat. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Outrageous the stick Hurst gets on here. :lol: Especially from someone that forces his disabled mate to drive him the length of the country for every home game, while he snoozes in the passenger seat. 

oy yer cunt, while he's driving I fill this forum with insightful comments for your viewing pleasure.

don't overlook that.

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Even worse. The rare occasions that you are awake, you're ignoring the bloke. :lol: "Can I just PLEASE post in peace?! Eyes on the road, and fucking ZIP IT!" 

bollocks.

I'm his financial advisor, I implore him to approach the benefits system for thai bride on top of the free car he gets every 3 years. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

He does fuckin what?? :lol: 

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He does fuckin what?? :lol: 

@thebrokendollwe're talking about here. I think you live a bit south of him, but if you're ever struggling for a lift to SJP, he'd think nowt of sending his disabled mate to the South Coast to pick you up first and just swing by for him on the way back past Cheltenham. 

• Haha 5

Just now, Gemmill said:

@thebrokendollwe're talking about here. I think you live a bit south of him, but if you're ever struggling for a lift to SJP, he'd think nowt of sending his disabled mate to the South Coast to pick you up first and just swing by for him on the way back past Cheltenham. 

Oh I thought you were on about Hurst…fair play if broken doll does it :good: :lol:

• Haha 5

Tory Boy and Dan Walker were chatting to Simon Bird in the latest TF.  I don't think Bird should go to Saudi after describing some of the places as 'strange' :lol: 

Walker was asked where we would finish this season 'Top 6'  Then a 'maybe 5th' with an air of a child asking for one more sweetie.  Love.  5th is in the Top 6.  It goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then 6.

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The bullies properly pile on Waugh over Almiron this week. Hard to listen to tbh 

I gave up weeks ago. Both boring cunts who pile on. Taylor needs to go to the doctors and check he hasn't got lung cancer the wheezing fuck

• Haha 2