True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

• 4 weeks later...

Latest episode with Luke Edwards.  I got 5 minutes in before I had to turn off.  The bloke is a 100% cunt.  He said he was depressed going to games during lockdown.  FUCK ME YOU SELF CENTRED CUNT.  At least you were allowed to game and even allowed to travel about you fucking nonce.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Wonder when the first Adam P-Cast will drop. 

“I’m in the bushes outside Eddie’s house…he’s just gone into the bathroom but is it a one or a two?”

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

til tomorrow 

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

I’m not there tomorrow. You’ll have to save your perv shades for the Arsenal game 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 2

Listened to the post City game.  A few points.

• Norman is the main man who talks the sense.
  • Charlotte thinks converted athletics stadiums and surrounding infrastructure are good and well thought out.
  • According to Tory boy there's no point discussing the 4th or 5th goal as if it was 3-0 it would have been a different conversation.  I mean, if it was 1-0 it would have been like.

No discussing about how shit ASM was, no discussing how shit Cig Longstaff was.  On a whole. a poorer than usual episode.

• Haha 2

Interview with Paul Feriss on the latest Pod on the Tyne if anyone fancies a listen. 

HMHM/PaddockLad, if you two need help with what a podcast is, how you listen to one etc, just drop me a PM. It's no bother. 

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Interview with Paul Feriss on the latest Pod on the Tyne if anyone fancies a listen. 

HMHM/PaddockLad, if you two need help with what a podcast is, how you listen to one etc, just drop me a PM. It's no bother. 

I'll give it a listen as long as it's not some bearded hipster saying 'nice one' every couple of minutes and not knowing what to ask and when to ask it or pick up on answers as they weren't there and so miss the nuances but rest assured they'll be on BBC or wherever talking about things and players before they were cognisant of anything to do with NUFC. 

(His 'Boy on the shed' book was one of, if not the best footballer's autobiography I've ever read). :good:

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Talking about how he can't get a stiffy anymore, sounds like you lads should listen to it tbh. PMs are open

Sort my football viewing out and I'll let you off for your cheek. :lol:

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Sort my football viewing out and I'll let you off for your cheek. :lol:

That service that I use, Dotbum got set up a couple of days after I was last speaking to you about it and it worked a dream. If you're interested, let me know and we'll get it sorted. 

I can't do anything about your stiffy situation though. 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'll give it a listen as long as it's not some bearded hipster saying 'nice one' every couple of minutes and not knowing what to ask and when to ask it or pick up on answers as they weren't there and so miss the nuances but rest assured they'll be on BBC or wherever talking about things and players before they were cognisant of anything to do with NUFC. 

(His 'Boy on the shed' book was one of, if not the best footballer's autobiography I've ever read). :good:

He's got a new book out btw. Sounds like it's about some fairly significant struggles with prostate cancer. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I can't do anything about your stiffy situation though.

You’ve given up before you even started here, like. 
Have you tried a more “hands on” approach? 

I’ll just…

96f5e51148221f8390795b1552c968f0d66f427f

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Why the fuck do I need to listen to some other cunts opinions about football?  There’s something fuckin wrong with you mate if you need to be told what’s just happened in the game :cuppa:

• Haha 7

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Why the fuck do I need to listen to some other cunts opinions about football?  There’s something fuckin wrong with you mate if you need to be told what’s just happened in the game :cuppa:

Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

• Haha 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne