True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne

wykikitoon

22 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Listened to the post City game.  A few points.

• Norman is the main man who talks the sense.
  • Charlotte thinks converted athletics stadiums and surrounding infrastructure are good and well thought out.
  • According to Tory boy there's no point discussing the 4th or 5th goal as if it was 3-0 it would have been a different conversation.  I mean, if it was 1-0 it would have been like.

No discussing about how shit ASM was, no discussing how shit Cig Longstaff was.  On a whole. a poorer than usual episode.

:lol: Sounds like another worthy addition to the content landslide

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Why the fuck do I need to listen to some other cunts opinions about football?  There’s something fuckin wrong with you mate if you need to be told what’s just happened in the game :cuppa:

He says, on a messageboard filled with other cunts opinions about football...

:lol: 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

He says, on a messageboard filled with other cunts opinions about football...

This is different….  message boards are an anachronism nowadays. They’re something from the first decade of the internet being widely available in work places and homes. They have charm, wit and a strange but very touching intimacy at times. Podcasts are full of narcissists who all want to be famous. Don’t know why anyone would want to get involved with one Dave tbh :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This is different….  message boards are an anachronism nowadays. They’re something from the first decade of the internet being widely available in work places and homes. They have charm, wit and a strange but very touching intimacy at times. Podcasts are full of narcissists who all want to be famous. Don’t know why anyone would want to get involved with one Dave tbh :cuppa:

Honestly, I don't disagree with much of what you say. But a large number of podcasts are just three white middle aged nerds who are opinionated arseholes and use it as an means to legitimise their hobbies to their partners. Which is much better than what you said.

On 11/05/2022 at 11:39, PaddockLad said:

I'd no sooner tune in to watch alex hurst opine on matters newcastke than I would go looking for 80s party political broadcasts by the conservative party on youtube.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just listening to the Pod on the Tyne end of season special with 'Alan from work'

There was just a section with Steve Bruce.  Taylor and Caulkin knowing Shearer is Bruce's bum chum don't have lick his arse out :lol: weeks gone by they've basically called him a fucking cabbage.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just listening to the Pod on the Tyne end of season special with 'Alan from work'

There was just a section with Steve Bruce.  Taylor and Caulkin knowing Shearer is Bruce's bum chum don't have lick his arse out :lol: weeks gone by they've basically called him a fucking cabbage.

listening to it now. Looking forward to that section :lol: 

On 13/05/2022 at 23:05, Gemmill said:

Was in Barca on Gosforth High Street earlier and who should be in attendance. None other than THE TORY BOY HIMSELF! 

So that’s where you all hang out

• Haha 4

I'm only there for the art. It's the weirdest place. First time I went there was a lass behind the bar with massive jugs wearing a swimsuit as a top with jeans. No bra. Unbelievably distracting. 

I've been back many times since and been let down repeatedly. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I'm only there for the art. It's the weirdest place. First time I went there was a lass behind the bar with massive jugs wearing a swimsuit as a top with jeans. No bra. Unbelievably distracting. 

It’s an ‘art bar’ isn’t it? Or that’s what the one in Tynemouth calls itself. I haven’t been in there in ages like. Decent beer iirc 

27 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Just started it on my way to Screwfix. Saving the rest for the gym. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Barca, Gossy High St… bookmarked. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Bruce lifted the veil on Ashley’s lack of ambition with his ticking along comment, apparently. 

Wonder if George Caulkin will do a big swear on the podcast like he does when he shoehorns it into his articles. He really is the bad boy of NUFC journalism

• Haha 3

• wykikitoon changed the title to True Faith & Bullies from the Tyne