Dearest Brenda's Brazilian Mag's v Bronzed Brendan Bloated Heed Bastards

wykikitoon

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Was that the match where Rodgers was at pains to point out that they had more possession in his post match interview, the self regarding cunt. :lol:

I thought it was when we beat them at their place when Cisse scored 2 (one a lovely lob) and he was asking the interviewer what the possession stats were and was told 80-20 and was purring/whinging about it. 

I remember telling a lad at work how I reckoned Rodgers was stroking his cock as he spoke. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, NJS said:

I thought it was when we beat them at their place when Cisse scored 2 (one a lovely lob) and he was asking the interviewer what the possession stats were and was told 80-20 and was purring/whinging about it. 

I remember telling a lad at work how I reckoned Rodgers was stroking his cock as he spoke. 

Aye that sounds like the one I'm thinking of. I'd forgotten he actually asked the interviewer. :lol:

• Haha 1

Couldn't watch this live but just watched it without knowing the result. Whay a finish. Well started by Targett and a driving run from Willock.

Earlier I thought Miggy and Wood were leading by example with effort. Jonjo also breaking up play frequently by getting in good positions. All in all I thought tactically it was well played by Howe and although it was late eventually their tired legs showed and we took advantage. Love this team.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If Howe doesn’t get Manager of the Season for this, there’ll be some trips to Saudi embassies on the cards. 

It’s almost as unprecedented as Leicester winning the thing. 

He won't because he wasn't here all season, but he deserves it. What a phenomenal turn around.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

"I find your lack of faith in Dwight Gayle disturbing."

darth-vader.jpg

Morning Darth, I’ve watched the winner a dozen times this morning and actually Dwight Gayle’s movement towards the near post in the build up to the goal took Soyuncu with him, creating the space for Bruno to run into and connect with Willock’s cross beautifully. 

Have a great bank holiday! :)

best regards etc 

x

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Morning Darth, I’ve watched the winner a dozen times this morning and actually Dwight Gayle’s movement towards the near post in the build up to the goal took Soyuncu with him, creating the space for Bruno to run into and connect with Willock’s cross beautifully. 

Have a great bank holiday! :)

best regards etc 

x

I'm at work so won't have a great bank holiday, I've also a slow puncture needs sorting but cheered up by that win and Gayle's superb run. :lol:

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, NJS said:

Aye. That’s the match I think. Loads of possession and did absolutely fuck all with it. That Cisse finish was superb 

• Like 1

Targett has to be a key transfer in summer?  That ball to Willock for the run was class.  The lad grafts and just doesn't fanny about.  He's been a superb addition.  Digne.  Pfffft, get to fuck.

• Like 3

I love that we're above all of the teams that signed the players who didn't want to join us in Jan because we were too far down the league

• Haha 16

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I love that we're above all of the teams that signed the players who didn't want to join us in Jan because we were too far down the league

Mega init.

It was on a BBC Sport clip they were talking about Bruno and what he's given the team.  Apart from his skills and pitch contribution, his mentality is superb.  That's massive and what Howe is about.  Buying into what he wants to do at the club.  Not just on the pitch but off the pitch.  Van Der Beek etc can fuck right off.  Stay with your fucking shit team mate.  Stay and just collect the dollar you jelly spined cunt.  Rashford for me would have the balls and mentality for Howe.  

• Like 4

I love these photos, and the inevitable seethe from opposition fans that it draws. Absolutely mental in professional sport, and supporting a team that celebrating winning games is for some reason looked down on, like we're supposed to be too cool for it or something. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I love these photos, and the inevitable seethe from opposition fans that it draws. Absolutely mental in professional sport, and supporting a team that celebrating winning games is for some reason looked down on, like we're supposed to be too cool for it or something. 

Up The Arse Corner duly noticed

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Craig Russell appearing in them certainly seems to annoy one set of fans 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

:lol: Aye it’s class. I absolutely despise this new trend on social media of “you celebrated like winning the CL”, it was leveled at us when we beat Burnley, and at Everton when they beat us, etc. 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2022 at 17:28, Alex said:

I’ve been meaning to ask you but do you still want to go halves on that bet? 

Have to admit I thought I was off my tits when I placed it. Never been happier to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I tell you what, I'd rather have this bloke commentating on our games than Alan 'tranquilliser' Smith.

:lol:

'Tremendo! Tremendo!' 

:lol:

Small world- I used to knock about with Foz when we were kids, bumped in to him a few years ago when he was back visiting. 
Lovely bloke. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Andrew said:

Is that not just every game he loses?

He basically did exactly the same in the tunnel interview after the match. He reckons they should've won because they had all the ball. Pity for him there are no goals awarded for passing the ball between your centre backs 60 yards from the net. Did they even have a shot on target in the second half to add to their pathetic one in the first half (from a set piece no less)?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Craig said:

Have to admit I thought I was off my tits when I placed it. Never been happier to be proved wrong.

I didn’t think it was particularly good odds when you placed it to tell the truth. Amazing if it happens though and definitely in with a decent shout now

On 17/04/2022 at 23:53, David Kelly said:

Too pissed to read back through but if it’s not been mentioned, Krafth was superb today. 
Miggy also excellent. Two players who haven’t had much praise since Howe was appointed but if it wasn’t for Bruno being our best player by miles, these two were as important as anyone today. 

Aye, I have to admit I was writing Krafth off, but he's been canny the last few games to be honest. Still think he's not got a long term future at the club, but like so many players the difference between his performances coached and not-coached is stark. 

This was a defence that was commonly labelled Championship by loads of people (me included, I think).

Since the window closed we've conceded 1.09 goals per game, which is only bettered by Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City and Crystal Palace.

We've got 2pts per game, bettered only by Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City.

We're 8th for Goals Scored per game (1.36) and that's without our best striker and without our biggest attacking threat for much of the period. 

• Like 1