Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

Just now, aimaad22 said:

No more Shelvey/Hayden/Longstaff midfield. Freaking tears man

Shelvey, Guimares and Joelinton as a three genuinely ticks a lot of boxes for the rest of this season.

• Like 2

Bruno has the same agent as Diego Carlos.

I suppose other clubs might be used to this sort of stuff but it is interesting that we seem to be working with agents and looking at a few of their clients at once, believe Wood and Trippier have the same agent as one another too.

For all the talk of our board being naive in the transfer market before the window and stuff, that and Monchis words regarding the Carlos deal not working out, and the fact we're obviously not willing to be fleeced is giving me a huge amount of confidence that they're operating shrewdly.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

It's not even half time in the match vs Ecuador ffs. :lol: 

Incidentally there have been 3 red cards in the first 26 minutes. :lol:

Hope he got through it alive.

Edited by OTF

2 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

No more Shelvey/Hayden/Longstaff midfield. Freaking tears man

It will be nice having a midfield that isn't built on the "cheaper to keep the players we already have that we know are mediocre than buy new better players" methodology. Next stop Dwight Gale, Lascelles, Clark...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sammynb said:

It was a crazy match but thankfully he didn’t get off the bench.

Ecuador tried to snap Danny Alves in two at one stage.

Wonder if he requested to stay on the bench to risk losing out on a massive pay rise.

Once he's officially signed I will discount this theory as our new darling would never do something like that.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, OTF said:

It will be nice having a midfield that isn't built on the "cheaper to keep the players we already have that we know are mediocre than buy new better players" methodology. Next stop Dwight Gale, Lascelles, Clark...

I still want Shelvey as far away from the team as possible but it’s looking like I’ll have to wait until summer.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sammynb said:

I still want Shelvey as far away from the team as possible but it’s looking like I’ll have to wait until summer.

Agreed, looking forward to the days when our players with ability don't come with one or more of the below caveats (feel free to add):

- He's a cunt

- He's a crock

- He's a hog

- He's lazy

- He only turns up once in every 4 games

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Never really been a fan of Laurens but he does know his french football and hes right about how we've structured the fees.

It’s just absolutely mental that we are being discussed on things like that. I agree fully about the fee structure, Marcotti is talking shite as regardless of the cash on hand we have why give someone the full fee upfront when they can put that money to work and make more money with the money they will be making future installments with?

My sheets are definitely in the dryer if this deal goes through. If we manage to stay up we go into the summer in a much better position and can really be deliberate and structure deals how we want, we were always going to have to bend a bit with the payment schedule to get deals like Guimeraes but it sounds like we didn’t have to break for it. 

• Like 1

Be interesting to hear the first cunty journo who asks Bruno about signing for the big evil Saudi regime and his opinion on human rights when he comes from a country where the president is happy to put his country people to the sword, where it’s also very easily to be killed by one of those fellow countryman if they like your trainers and feel they deserve them more than you.