Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

I think you might see Willock doing well. He does his best work in the final third. Long term I think we’d look at an upgrade obviously but him along side Bruno and Big Joe and suddenly you’ve got legs in the middle of the park for the first time in ages. Agree it would benefit Shelvey too. Not a fan of the latter but he’s got great technical ability which could be put to better use with other people doing the leg work in there. I think it bodes well for more additions this window too. 

• Like 2

Just now, wykikitoon said:

I think Willock looked better v Leeds when Joe came off and we went more to 3 in the middle.

Agreed but I would play him in a 3 anyway. Nice to have options as well 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex said:

I think you might see Willock doing well. He does his best work in the final third. Long term I think we’d look at an upgrade obviously but him along side Bruno and Big Joe and suddenly you’ve got legs in the middle of the park for the first time in ages. Agree it would benefit Shelvey too. Not a fan of the latter but he’s got great technical ability which could be put to better use with other people doing the leg work in there. I think it bodes well for more additions this window too. 

I agree, they'll both fit in in their own way with superior offsiders, Shelvey more-so though as he tends to have good vision and will potentially benefit from more space and time on the ball.

• Like 1

Ok, it’s shit but :lol: 

… I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore

If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before

But I have a talent, a wonderful thing

'Cause everyone listens when Chants I do sing

I'm so grateful and proud

All I want is to sing it out loud

… So I say

Thank you Guim-a-rães, the bloke were signing

Thanks for drying my trouser lining

Who can still believe it? I ask in all honesty

What would life be?

Without a major signing or three.

So I say thank you Mr Guim-a-rães,

For coming here to me.

mamma mia GIF by ABBA

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

This lad appears on HMHM's favourite show on Sky Sports, the Saturday Social. 

He's a proper football hipster and a tool, but he also thinks we've pulled off an absolute blinder signing this lad, so the video is still worth watching just for that. 

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's a proper football hipster and a tool, but he also thinks we've pulled off an absolute blinder signing this lad, so the video is still worth watching just for that. 

Que? 

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

double pivot, low block, CDM - just fuck off 

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

*hits play 

“ Hi GUYS…”

*hits stop. 

• Haha 6