Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

Only played so well last night as he's holding a grudge for them not signing him in January according to some fucker in that match thread Rayvin posted. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, NJS said:

Only played so well last night as he's holding a grudge for them not signing him in January according to some fucker in that match thread Rayvin posted. 

To be fair if any visiting supporters read our match threads they’d be able to pull several comments similar in style mostly attributed to wykiki

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

ANOTHER wykiki slur from Craig. This one man vendetta must stop soon before someone gets seriously hurt. 

tbf you're going to struggle to say it isn't justified. Every opposition player he's ever heard of is an 'absolute cunt' 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I can think of one other person he reckons in an absolute cunt right now.

I think he's probably been of that opinion for quite some time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:wub:

FU67-Qr-FXo-AYD6qn.jpg

Watching him on that swing, pretending to like it but thinking, 'Don't fall off and injure yourself, for fuck sake, man!' :lol:

Awkward Nervous Wreck GIF by DeRay Davis

• Haha 6

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Winston said:

He goes on like a total gimp but sure if he keeps performing for us then who cares. 

Wow that's harsh - he's just having a laugh and has a great attitude. It's not self loving stuff , its loving life stuff

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Yeah, was it trippier who said "I've liked working with him so far, but I'm worried that he sings his own chants to himself when he thinks he's alone"

sauce please, was that in an interview?

Well , that's what my question is asking , it was either Trippier or Joelinton that said it, I'll edit here if I find it.

Joelinton:

""We’ve shown this season how strong a team we can be with winning six in a row. If we can do that regularly, we can fight for the Europa League. I didn’t know him before [Bruno Guimaraes] but it’s so good to have players of his quality. Since he’s come over I’ve tried to help him on and off the pitch. Great guy. I don’t sing my terrace song around the house like him but sometimes I listen to it!”

Joelinton outlines Europa League ambition and Bruno Guimaraes' singing his song round the house - Chronicle Live

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I don’t think he takes himself too seriously tbh 

Aye he must be great for the dressing room you'd think. Bit of a character but grafts his bollocks off on the pitch as well as being the poster boy for our project. What a signing.

• Like 2