Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

Terrible sleeping patterns. I wake up at crazy o clock and my beautiful, genius mind just needs to get up and change the world. 

I needed a piss as well. 

Do you sit down to wee? 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

This is fucking nonsense. He's the one working with the lad, and he'll know how he's settling in etc. 

There would be nowt worse than chucking him in when he's not ready, his confidence going up in smoke, and us getting to the end of the season wondering wtf we've spent £50m on. 

I want him to start cos I'm excited to see him, but I'm not gonna write the manager off or assume I know better than him if he doesn't. 

It's the same game whether or not he's had weeks with the team or days. Guimaraes at 70% should be comfortably better than any number of our other midfielders who are incredibly inconsistent anyway. He's clearly not in short supply of confidence based on his social media, a bad game is not going to have any lasting effect on him. Look at ASM turning in some stinkers and then coming back with big performances.

We really don't have the luxury of easing players in. They were bought with the immediate critical task of avoiding relegation. If this was a game away at Man City then there could be some merit to not starting him but this is a game against a side that has been struggling that will be carrying quite a few changes of their own. It's a winnable game and if Howe doesn't believe that Guimaraes can help win it then he shouldn't have been bought. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OTF said:

It's the same game whether or not he's had weeks with the team or days. Guimaraes at 70% should be comfortably better than any number of our other midfielders who are incredibly inconsistent anyway. He's clearly not in short supply of confidence based on his social media, a bad game is not going to have any lasting effect on him. Look at ASM turning in some stinkers and then coming back with big performances.

We really don't have the luxury of easing players in. They were bought with the immediate critical task of avoiding relegation. If this was a game away at Man City then there could be some merit to not starting him but this is a game against a side that has been struggling that will be carrying quite a few changes of their own. It's a winnable game and if Howe doesn't believe that Guimaraes can help win it then he shouldn't have been bought. 

throw him in, if only for my fantasy football team 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Pretty decent video, if a little repetitive in terms of what we already know about Bruno. 

The theory is exciting but I'll wait for real life to unfold. Too many dynamics for a human brain to assess.