Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

15 hours ago, Andrew said:

Rumours of Schar and Shelvey getting new contracts, quite happy for Schar to get one but I'd rather not Shelvey tbh.

Interestingly, Shelvey made an interview on nufctv just 3 or 4 days ago saying "We aren't stupid" <snigger> "We know that we're the players who were there in the championship and none of us are getting any younger - I'm just delighted to be involved in the project in it's early years" - or something like that.

I've got to admit, when Howe said in the early days he thought Shelvey was an integral part of the team - I was gutted. But he is "better" but I still don't see him as undroppable as the media says. But then I do agree with the mantra of never changing a winning side.

• Like 1

He’s done really well, particularly relative to expectations. I’m happy with him getting an extension if Howe’s happy, I suppose would be my way of looking at it. I’m not sure some of these people in the media see more than 5 mins highlights though. We’ve had them telling us what a massive blow it was when Lascelles was out injured earlier in the season even though he’d been playing shite 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

13 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Most pundit's are ex footballers.  Most footballers are thick as shit.  It doesn't take much to join the dots.

It does for them 

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

By gods he's good, isn't he?

Looking forward to seeing him play a full match with ASM, Wilson ahead of him and Willock and Joelinton alongside him. 

47 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Some of the passes he made on Saturday were class.  He has great vision and always seems chilled out.

He wasn't too bad yesterday either. ;) 

• Haha 4

Just now, MMXXVIII said:

<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:178.218%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/e/adqqpq?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen allow="autoplay" style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

You dont need the full embed code, just the link