Bruno Guimarães

wykikitoon

There was a half hour interview with Bruno on sky's premier League channel last night but I only caught the last ten minutes. It was good as he was speaking in Portuguese with a Portuguese speaking interviewer so was more natural in the flow of conversation. I haven't got sky catch up or anything but if anyone has it's worth watching as he's good crack. 👍

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

There was a half hour interview with Bruno on sky's premier League channel last night but I only caught the last ten minutes. It was good as he was speaking in Portuguese with a Portuguese speaking interviewer so was more natural in the flow of conversation. I haven't got sky catch up or anything but if anyone has it's worth watching as he's good crack. 👍

Is this some of it

49 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Is this some of it

:lol:

I did see that looking on YouTube for it but no, this was on for half an hour with a (I take it), Brazilian lass asking him the questions.

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

I did see that looking on YouTube for it but no, this was on for half an hour with a (I take it), Brazilian lass asking him the questions.

You have my attention. 

jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

• Haha 6

Top man. He speaks about the city, the club and the fans with such respect and seems genuinely humble. He really seems to have bought into the Eddie Howe mantra of taking one game at a time and not setting season long goals.

Marks off though for the Brazilian chick not recognising the Fairs Cup as a major trophy.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Top man. He speaks about the city, the club and the fans with such respect and seems genuinely humble. He really seems to have bought into the Eddie Howe mantra of taking one game at a time and not setting season long goals.

Marks off though for the Brazilian chick not recognising the Fairs Cup as a major trophy.

Also marks off for saying the famous big six. History lessons required for the lovely, talented, Brazilian boy. :good:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I've just watched this, what a boy he is.

I'm an old bitter cynical man but I sat watching this with a goofy fanboy grin.

What a turn around in this club to have a player like this

oy bob.....

I think you'll find folk of our generation are still young pups, bitter or otherwise!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

You're not wrong. Still 18 on the inside-just don't look in the mirror

Or get photographed. You can still lie about the face in the mirror but when you start to say who's that old fart and then realise ... 🙁