Oz's Big Balled Mags v Eddie Izzards Red Remoaning Eagles

wykikitoon

:lol: Anyone going to that bar and who are actually aware of who's going to be there, (unless they're Supermac's greatest ever fan), wants their hard drives checked or their heads for brain damage. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: Anyone going to that bar and who are actually aware of who's going to be there, (unless they're Supermac's greatest ever fan), wants their hard drives checked or their heads for brain damage. 

If CT wasn't in the Lakes introducing his 11 year old to sticky biccy, he'd be straight there. 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

why-not-both-linus-both.gif

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Got a ticket for tonight so fully expect us to get humped!

Bit reverse psychology here- nice! 

Ever thought of working in psychics… you know, mental and that? :lol:

• Haha 3

What pisses me off more than anything is that her and Wraith are pretty much considered the spokespeople for the Newcastle fans in the mainstream media. Neither of them speak for me, they're both fucking morons. I know there's others who do provide decent and objective input but these two fuckwits seem to have monopolised the airwaves. It's bollocks.

• Like 3