Oz's Big Balled Mags v Eddie Izzards Red Remoaning Eagles

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, Craig said:

40 points

First time we’ve had 6 in a row at home since SBR

AWESOME

This is a 6-in-a-row that actually matters, too. 

* yes lurking mackems, I’m talking to you 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Eddie Howe Manager of the Millennium 

If we only had our points since Eddie arrived (after 11 games of Bruce ball) we'd be in 14th place.

• Jaysus... 1

Just now, Howay said:

Remember when people would say they can’t see where another win would come from in this run of home games, then we’ve went and burst them all :lol: :lol: 

‘Someone’ said we’d only get points off Norwich in April I seem to recall. We’ve got 9pts in April so far and we haven’t even fucking played Norwich yet!

• Haha 5

I have to admit that I thought Targett was bang average at Villa, mostly based on his output as a wing back given I didn't watch him week in week out, but he's at least a seven every game. He rarely does anything too spectacular, but he's solid as a rock. He's exactly the sort of Dennis Irwin type player you need in your team, or at the very least an indispensable squad player. If we can get him for 15m that would be a pretty good deal in today's market. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Polarboy said:

I have to admit that I thought Targett was bang average at Villa, mostly based on his output as a wing back given I didn't watch him week in week out, but he's at least a seven every game. He rarely does anything too spectacular, but he's solid as a rock. He's exactly the sort of Dennis Irwin type player you need in your team, or at the very least an indispensable squad player. If we can get him for 15m that would be a pretty good deal in today's market. 

Comparing him with Irwin is very valid IMO. Best left back we’ve had since Beresford 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

I’d be delighted if he was our first signing of the summer. Hasn’t put a foot wrong

• Like 2

Just now, Craig said:

Comparing him with Irwin is very valid IMO. Best left back we’ve had since Beresford 

If he turns out to be half the player of either of those two, we’ll be happy chaps. 

• Like 3