Oz's Big Balled Mags v Eddie Izzards Red Remoaning Eagles

wykikitoon

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Thought Schar was outstanding tonight, mind. I would still say we need a stronger crop of centre halves in general but him and Burn have got the job for next season, at least 

He has been brilliant recently. Shows what good coaching and tactics can do. Schar, Joelinton, Krafth, Fraser, Shelvey, Willock

and even Murphy look like different players.

This, and West Brom’s hilarious form just goes to show how much Steve Bruce is stealing a living.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Craig said:

when I say piss up I mean I’ll come up stay in a hotel and tell you I’m in a pub. Not in the Trent though these days, wouldn't want to bump into the keto tart.

:lol:

In all seriousness, if this does happen in some form, I'll try and time a visit to the parentals to coincide. We'll probably need Cath to play Mam and actually get us organised though, for old times' sake.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

:lol:

In all seriousness, if this does happen in some form, I'll try and time a visit to the parentals to coincide. We'll probably need Cath to play Mam and actually get us organised though, for old times' sake.....

There’s no probably about this. To be honest the fraggle could probably organise us better than we could 😆

• Haha 3

We should sort something out given it was 15 years ago. No 5 a side though, fuck that! I’m a coach these days, not a player.

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I don't care how easy/cynical a PR win they might be for the club, I adore these photos.

I also love how into it Mehrdad is, given that he is essentially there because he is Amanda Staveleys husband.

• Like 4

Despite his miraculous transformation, Joelinton man.

Even since his position change, he should be into double figures of league goals for the number of very good chances he has been presented with.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Despite his miraculous transformation, Joelinton man.

Even since his position change, he should be into double figures of league goals for the number of very good chances he has been presented with.

Yup. Also his utility in midfield seems to be lost when he's put on the left. Barely had an impact in the last 15 min and may have something to do with how we lost control of the game in that time. 

A new number 10 and a top striker in front of Bruno with Joelinton covering would be very tasty for next season. 

Schar and Burn seem to have the defense sorted so splash all the cash upfront :lol: 

6 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

He’s winning most of the headers but Almiron has never read one yet.

Along with Almiron,he hasn’t provided an outlet 

We’re discussing our substitutions.Keep up.

Welcome back.

• Haha 4