Oz's Big Balled Mags v Eddie Izzards Red Remoaning Eagles

wykikitoon

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

On a serious note I am considering coming up at some point this summer. Would be good to have a piss up if peeps are up for it. The last one I went to was 15 years ago! :stars:

They don't really happen anymore, although that could change for the return of geordie Clarkson. 

I'm fucking terrible for saying I'll go places and then not bothering on the day thougb, so aye I'll see yous all there. :lol:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

You need to be a member of the secret forum 

My ‘viewing’ rights were never rescinded. You forget I downgraded my own access level, bonny  lad… :lol:

• Haha 3

Cracking stuff this like.  Seems like a fantastic atmosphere again too.

Because it's just a goal in it cant help but feel that prick Zaha might get an equalizer, as he almost did a few minutes back. 

Bruno is class. You can tell we lack a bit of quality in the final third, a couple of decent additions up front and we could be looking at top 8 next season. Still can't believe we type things like that now.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They don't really happen anymore, although that could change for the return of geordie Clarkson. 

I'm fucking terrible for saying I'll go places and then not bothering on the day thougb, so aye I'll see yous all there. :lol:

when I say piss up I mean I’ll come up stay in a hotel and tell you I’m in a pub. Not in the Trent though these days, wouldn't want to bump into the keto tart.

Edited by Craig
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

There was a Dwight Gayle song in 2017...never heard it since and am fucked if I can remember how it went :lol:

Any more dementia riddled anecdotes for us?

• Haha 5