Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

Still absolutely buzzing from last night.  LETS BE HAVING YOU!!

I wonder if Howe will rotate a couple after the short turn around in games.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Willock start tbh.

Dagmar.jpg

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I swear the amount we spent in January goes up with every article.

Lazy and an easy out for all.

Krafth last night had Zaha in his back pocket.  I wouldn't have put him in Doncasters starting eleven earlier this season.   He's been pretty solid the last few games. 

• Like 2

Apparently talk of a bit of rotation today and maybe even Gayle starting.

Really looking forward to this one to finish my weeks holiday with 3 wins.

5-0 to us and if Dwight starts I fully expect Howe to have transformed him into a goal machine for today. Dwight hat trick.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Apparently talk of a bit of rotation today and maybe even Gayle starting.

Really looking forward to this one to finish my weeks holiday with 3 wins.

5-0 to us and if Dwight starts I fully expect Howe to have transformed him into a goal machine for today. Dwight hat trick.

:lol: :lol: Lose we bad, win we good. 5-0.

• Haha 3

Have a feeling we'll get beat today as Norwich can sometimes play a bit and can take advantage if we're knackered from Wednesday night. If we're on it and nullify them in the middle and the legs are still there then I fancy us. (Just not 5-0). 

11 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Have a feeling we'll get beat today as Norwich can sometimes play a bit and can take advantage if we're knackered from Wednesday night. If we're on it and nullify them in the middle and the legs are still there then I fancy us. (Just not 5-0). 

You’ll be gutted when I’m flashing my £150 at 5pm :lol: 

• Haha 1

I’ve seen the Gayle thing heavily mentioned on Twitter by our fans, a lot of who seem desperate to see him play. I don’t get why? The bloke’s utter shite at this level, and has looked disinterested when playing in the past. He might play if Wood needs a rest but he should be right in the skip as soon as the season ends. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We should have got rid years ago.  But I think with a better midfield he may get some service.

He’d do fine against this lot as they’re a Championship side, which is the level he’s suited to. I just don’t get this clamour to see him play, it’s been ever since Howe said he trains well which imo was just Howe being nice

• Like 2