Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

The angry, totally not bothered, fans of other clubs up and down the country will be refreshing the Newcastle twitter account eagerly waiting to comment on the team photo. I wonder what original replies there will be? Maybe “it’s only Norwich not the CL”, “sportswashing at its finest”, “shows what money can do” will be among them. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

His Mrs. has definitely dumped him. :lol:

:lol: “Just hold the camera and press play on the music… just once okay? Alright man I will stop having Alex and Steve round… no I’ll not stop buying rotisserie chickens I wouldn’t say it’s exactly a problem… right last try” 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

1 weeks holiday, 3 wins

Think we need a crowd fund to keep me on holiday :) 

Can you still post? That could be the dealbreaker ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

That statement was true at 3pm today. At 4.45pm he's now the best striker on the best striker on the clubs books

Kinky. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bruno is pure sex, like. :lol: That through ball to Jigsaw Murphy was sublime but not as sublime as his finish. I was actually laughing as he approached Krul as you just knew he wasn't going to fuck it up, the complete opposite feeling to when Murphy is one on one. :lol: 

Right, two things are obvious by now, one, VAR are fucking DYING to find something against us, that was fucking ridiculous, about five passes before the goal, it's onside and they're still having a good fucking look, you just don't see that in other games to the same extent. Two, If you want ASM to pass on tap simply inform the supporters to olé every pass. :good:

Right, I'm off to crack on with Gemma on the DAZN party line........

• Like 3
  • Haha 3