Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

:lol: This West Ham fan posts within about 10 minutes everytime we upload one of these. Definitely sits drumming his fingers on the table refreshing his feed after we win. 

Enjoy pretending you’re a European side for a season or two longer there, we’ll just push you and that grim reaper manager of yours to one side as we pass. 

• Haha 6

Just now, Howay said:

:lol: This West Ham fan posts within about 10 minutes everytime we upload one of these. Definitely sits drumming his fingers on the table refreshing his feed after we win. 

Enjoy pretending you’re a European side for a season or two longer there, we’ll just push you and that grim reaper manager of yours to one side as we pass. 

:lol:

He’ll be in A&E with an exploded head when we post two Wisstam victory pics next season. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:nufc:💦

Can we make “ So nice day” a thing please? :lol:

:lol: If you were wondering, John is still angry about our win. Also after taking a quick scroll through his twitter I can confirm the West Ham fan with an English flag and pint class on his twitter name is racist. 

• Haha 4

Just now, aimaad22 said:

A better one than the one after Joe's first goal today. 

:lol: It was outrageous that. They had to have been looking for anything they could use to rule it out, I’ve basically never seen them look that far back in the review before and even then he never even looked close to being off even in real time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know that logically it’s not happening, but imagine if we beat Liverpool and Man City :lol:. I think the PL would have to retrospectively disallow our takeover due to the backlash. 

22 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol: It was outrageous that. They had to have been looking for anything they could use to rule it out, I’ve basically never seen them look that far back in the review before and even then he never even looked close to being off even in real time. 

Next time they try to pull something like that a section from the fans should invade the pitch and wreck the VAR monitors. Call em the smash squad or something. 

• Haha 2