Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, Howay said:

They’d have to think, and praise someone who they decided wasn’t any good. Easier to just blast out that we spent some money in January as if it’s never happened before in football and contribute 100% of the reason for going from 0 wins to 11 wins to that :lol: 

Not to mention spectacularly illustrating what a horror show excuse of a manager their pal Bruce was. 

• Like 3

Bruno falling back to link up with the back 4, his movement and awareness is excellent. And has the technical ability to open up defences and find that deadly pass as well as an eye for goal. Special signing this. 

The movement just stands out for me and it's not something you've seen from our players in many years. Tells you a lot about a player. So early in his time here as well. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Daughter has 3-0

wife 3-1

me 5-0

Nervous times :lol: 

The womenfolk absolutely dominating here. You better get your fucking pinny on and get tea sorted as soon as the final whistle goes. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Howay said:

Class performance that. Easy all day for us, insane to say but a professional job from our lot today :lol: 

I like when people talk about games against sides like this as potential banana skins but then you turn up and they demonstrate why they’re bottom

• Haha 2