Dennis Patterson's, Dagmar Sausage Guzzling Mags v Smith's Crab Loving Canaries

wykikitoon

Awesome.

I love how connected the club is to itself again. Just goes to show how sincere and genuine the feeling about the team is. Ashley managed to smother it for a decade and a half but thank fuck even he wasn't able to kill it.

• Like 4

The thing is, even if it was mainly the new players (it’s not) responsible for this turn around, the manager would still deserve as much credit, if you see what I mean

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The thing is, even if it was mainly the new players (it’s not) responsible for this turn around, the manager would still deserve as much credit, if you see what I mean

That's a bloody good point tbh

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Think Bruno’s little roll of the ball to set himself up for his goal might be better than the chip itself. Outrageous skills

Tremendous. One of the things that I hadn’t thought about Bruno until today was that despite receiving some pretty harsh treatment from most sides (I don’t think Norwich did mind, not like Palace etc who really targeted him) he never lets in faze him, or rile him up, he just continues to play his game. For example in the Palace match his game was making Connor Gallagher look like Jack Colback for 90 minutes, and no matter how many dirty, shite late tackles golden boy threw in Bruno continued to make him look like the third Longstaff brother. 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

Tremendous. One of the things that I hadn’t thought about Bruno until today was that despite receiving some pretty harsh treatment from most sides (I don’t think Norwich did mind, not like Palace etc who really targeted him) he never lets in faze him, or rile him up, he just continues to play his game. For example in the Palace match his game was making Connor Gallagher look like Jack Colback for 90 minutes, and no matter how many dirty, shite late tackles golden boy threw in Bruno continued to make him look like the third Longstaff brother. 

He’s different class, my friend. 95% of players, when presented with the opportunity he was given today, would have went for power but he had the speed of thought to go for the chip. It shouldn’t be understated that he was practically the main force in our second too. Most players would have had another touch and the runs of Willock and Murphy would have went unnoticed. Not this thick penis’d cunt; one look up, one ball perfectly weighted, Joelinton’s your uncle. This has went on long enough that I can only really remember the framework of your post but aye, in that time, he did a slide tackle? Well, I’ll review what I was replying to tomorrow but haven’t we all had a lovely time? How’s about that Tyson Fury? Does he support Newcastle or was his gypsy carnival troupe ran by a  MLF? Let me know but for now, good night and good luck.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He’s different class, my friend. 95% of players, when presented with the opportunity he was given today, would have went for power but he had the speed of thought to go for the chip. It shouldn’t be understated that he was practically the main force in our second too. Most players would have had another touch and the runs of Willock and Murphy would have went unnoticed. Not this thick penis’d cunt; one look up, one ball perfectly weighted, Joelinton’s your uncle.  This has went on long enough that I can only really remember the framework of your post but aye, in that time, he did a slide tackle? Well, I’ll review what I was replying to tomorrow but haven’t we all had a lovely time? How’s about that Tyson Fury? Does he support Newcastle or was his gypsy carnival troupe ran by a  MLF? Let me know but for now, good night and good luck.

:lol: Tremendous. 

This is before we even compare his diagonal pass to Murphy to passes like the one Modric did in the CL QF. It’s a shame Murphy can’t finish his supper like. 

Edited by Howay

My gaffer is a CIty fan.  He may have been pissed last night but was texting me whilst MOTD was on.  Said even without new players Newcastle will piss top 10 next season.  Finished off with 'Welcome to the top 5 clubs, fuck off (Man) United' :lol: 

• Haha 5

When saw it live, thought Krull had basically passed straight to Bruno, but when seen from behind the play, Krull gets closed down and Bruno anticipates the pass to the defender just before it’s even played, he covers a couple of yards like lightning, a thing of beauty start to finish.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Tremendous. 

This is before we even compare his diagonal pass to Murphy to passes like the one Modric did in the CL QF. It’s a shame Murphy can’t finish his supper like. 

I don't know which is more tragic, Murphy's one-on-ones or wykiki texting with his gaffer on a Saturday night? :lol: 

I was just laughing at Bruno watching motd last night, he's the real deal and you just knew that one-on-one with Krul was going nowhere but the back of the net, the only question was which way he was going to go about it? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3