Norma's Nuanced Nabob's Newcastle v Shergar's Shithouse Stealing Scouser's

wykikitoon

Tough tough test for us.  Would like to see us competing better than we have against the top sides.  If Liverpool play like today I think we can get 3 points.  However I cannot see it.  The big toothed cunt in charge won't allow them to do that and they are starting ahead of City so will want to pressure on them.

'H'way Lads, get a point min and I'll treat thee to tha laundary doing pet' 

NormaAWP.jpg

Edited by wykikitoon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

• wykikitoon changed the title to Norma's Nuanced Nabob's Newcastle v Shergar's Shithouse Stealing Scouser's
38 minutes ago, Howay said:

:lol:

I think their game today is a tough one to use, Everton had absolutely no intention of competing at all and ended with almost single figure percentage of possession. 

Aye, their ‘disciplined performance’ will help them avoid defeat against lesser opposition but it won’t win them many games.

• Like 2

Looking for a decent performance on this one. If we can challenge them and keep the game close then happy days. If we can sneak a result and fuck their title challenge, all the better.

We did well against them early in the season, 3-1 flattered them iirc. 

Were in much better form now than then, but they are unquestionably one of the best sides in the world and they'll do pretty much anyone if they show up in form. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Craig said:

We'll not win this one. We'll be lucky to get a draw.

Nothing to lose it will be interesting to see what the tactics are.

• Like 1

Just now, wykikitoon said:

They struggled for large parts yesterday to break down a very shit Everton side.  Come on where's your spirit! 

Funtime Frankie sent Everton out to be utter cunts from the get-go. We won't.

Realism, but I think our run at home will come to an end. Of course I'd be utterly delighted to be wrong.

I’m quite the opposite, I care about the result and want to make it as difficult as possible for them. We’re nowhere near being able to compete by having a go. They’re one of the best five sides on the planet. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I’m quite the opposite, I care about the result and want to make it as difficult as possible for them. We’re nowhere near being able to compete by having a go. They’re one of the best five sides on the planet. 

Aye, get every dirty trick in the book learned and thrown at them. Could really do with Saint-Maximin’s stars aligning when we’re on the break

• Like 1

I'm hoping that their game against Villarreal on Wednesday is a gruelling one - a few injuries to their key players wouldn't go amiss either. We nick a 1-0 win and laugh as Klopp bemoans the fixture schedule.

I'd be happy if we're even just able to make a competitive game of it. They're world class and in a rich vein of form. Doesn't get much harder than this. A point would be huge.

Interesting to see how the team fares against this level of opposition in the belief and confidence they show on the ball. I'm sure there will be periods where we will just be lumping the ball out with the high press they deploy, but I'm hoping to see just a tiny bit of belief in terms of build up play and passing. None of that tippy tappy crap at the back though, Dubravka needs to be hoofing it asap :panic:

• Like 1