Norma's Nuanced Nabob's Newcastle v Shergar's Shithouse Stealing Scouser's

wykikitoon

I hope we hammer them.

I never had a problem with Liverpool until the last time they won the premiership and bought little pockets of seats all over the place .

Why?

It was the first (and hopefully last time) that I saw a little old lady get punched in the face by a fully grown scouse man, in the gallowgate, right near the goal - it bust her nose and there was blood everywhere (i dont know if he was aiming for her, lets hope not, I just heard the kick off). Then the *idjit* stewards proceed to harrass all the home fans that who retaliated and let this scum bag walk back over from the gallowgate to the 1892 seat area. 

10 minutes later there were 10 or so police at the 1892, so hopefully they did get the cnut.

Lower than low that like.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, scoobos said:

I hope we don't get hammered off them.

FYP.

Think we'd settle for a draw like, have a say in deciding the title race. Sign of things to come. :naughty:

On 25/04/2022 at 20:48, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Aye, get every dirty trick in the book learned and thrown at them. Could really do with Saint-Maximin’s stars aligning when we’re on the break

Their fullbacks aren't exactly defensive legends, you could be onto something.

On 27/04/2022 at 14:58, safcforever said:

I think you’re gonna make the difference in the title race. You’ll take point off one of them 

Well we can either take 2 or 3, but I'd settle for 2 points for a draw right now. :lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Mike Dean from Merseyside  who’s kids are reputedly season ticket holders at Anfield? That Mike Dean?  🤔

Is that the same Mike Dean, from the Wirral as this?

”Dean was originally appointed to referee the 2006 FA Cup final at the Millennium Stadium on 13 May 2006 but the Football Association later replaced him with Alan Wiley after concerns were raised about Dean's ability to be impartial towards Liverpool, who are based near his hometown in Wirral.”

• Like 2
  • Jaysus... 1

When Anthony Taylor from Manchester regularly refs Manchester United games at old Trafford v us and who's family are Man U fans then all bets are off. Oh, but he supports Altrincham? Whey aye. Must be a North West thing with Dean as well.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

When Anthony Taylor from Manchester regularly refs Manchester United games at old Trafford v us and who's family are Man U fans then all bets are off. Oh, but he supports Altrincham? Whey aye. Must be a North West thing with Dean as well.

TBF it's no worse than when George Courtney used to referee our derby matches despite coming from Spennymoor. Said to have been a closet Newcastle fan but didn't do us any favours in the 1990 play offs

1 hour ago, Craig said:

TBF it's no worse than when George Courtney used to referee our derby matches despite coming from Spennymoor. Said to have been a closet Newcastle fan but didn't do us any favours in the 1990 play offs

No he didn't. 👍

I thought for a minute you were saying he didn't ref the match. I know he did because the bloke sat next to me, in the family enclosure i hasten to add, screamed "How, George! You're supposed to be a Geordie, ya useless fucking cunt!" :lol:

• Haha 6