Norma's Nuanced Nabob's Newcastle v Shergar's Shithouse Stealing Scouser's

wykikitoon

4 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Spying on our training session?

Or perhaps they've been contracted to do aerial mapping from someone like Google for instance? But no, light aircraft from Liverpool must absolutely be doing a spying mission ... fucking hell! :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Jaysus... 1

Nervous for this one. Thankfully ill be out on the bike so won't be watching it 😂 i will only end up wanting to do Dean in anyways. 

COME ON LADS LETS DO EM! 

Then its pub curry & brothel after! HWTL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

I've left me undefeated adidas bucket hat at home.. spent the journey up looling for a one and the jd sports on northumberland street  appears to have some in stock.

desperately hoping the footballing gods don't notice I'm pulling a flanker.  :)

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Who ever made the original of this has never driven in to Liverpool. 

Makes Walker and Byker look like Darras Hall :lol:

Aye there's some lovely quaint little places in Liverpool. Kirby, Toxteth, Birkenhead, Croxteth. 

Early kick off loses the home team an advantage especially up here where we like a sup. I expect a subdued atmosphere unless something happens to radge the crowd up and a comfortable Liverpool win unfortunately. That's obviously the head talking, the heart hopes we take a lead and the crowd carries them home. Any goal we score will be var'd to fuck and any slight infringement will be hammered so wouldn't be surprised to see a Liverpool penalty. 

Edited by Howmanheyman

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Early kick off loses the home team an advantage especially up here we're we like a sup. I expect a subdued atmosphere unless something happens to radge the crowd up 

Well I’ve been on the drink since 10. Into pint no 3 at the old George inn. My new favourite pub.

What a place.

As I’m so near the corner flag, pint no 4 could see me on the pitch :lol: 

370D67AC-95F6-49C2-9C84-D2A10849AAF0.jpeg

• Haha 1