Norma's Nuanced Nabob's Newcastle v Shergar's Shithouse Stealing Scouser's

wykikitoon

8 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

Here comes the messiah, the world's best club player ever in history, the greatest African ever to live, Mandela's anointed. 

Arab aggro!

Edited by ewerk

Just now, ewerk said:

Wood never looked confident in scoring there. Offside or not.

The hesitation felt like he knew he had gone just before the pass was played.

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Absolutely a red card there. Studs up on his knee. 

“He’s not that type of player” said about a man who has fairly consistently went in with a high boot on keepers. 

Chris Wood’s finishing is the stuff of fucking nightmares like. If we can sell I would. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

ASM. The number of times he opts for the pass that isn't on and just hands it back to them. He must be able to see that the ball is not gonna reach its target. 

He's so fucking frustrating to watch. I'd have hoped he'd up his game against this calibre of opposition but maybe he's not got another level.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

ASM. The number of times he opts for the pass that isn't on and just hands it back to them. He must be able to see that the ball is not gonna reach its target. 

I honestly think he does it to show passing doesn’t work, and that it’s better if he just runs head down into 3 opposition players. 

Shelvey must be the slowest player in the league, he got absolutely dusted by a 63 year old James Milner before and consistently looks like a man running with two toddlers holding his legs. 

• Haha 1