Eddie's Graft to the whistle mags v Pep's, we've won lads, lets chill last two mins BOTTLING FUCKS!

wykikitoon

Well, I for one do enjoy watching City play.  They're world class and I am expecting them to beat us comfortably.  A 1-0 like we got v the Horse Heed bastards and I would be happy.

.com blurb

Newcastle return to action on Sunday when they face current Premier League leaders Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium.

The game has a 4.30pm kick-off and will be shown live on Sky Sports. All 3,000 away section tickets have been sold.

This will be United's 17th PL visit to this venue and they have lost all but two of them, that ended in draws. Their sole success came in a League Cup tie.
Eddie Howe's side will be seeking to halt a sequence of 12 league losses since a 0-0 draw here back in November 2006.
It's possible that Newcastle could be mathematically certain of retaining their place in the Premier League next season before the first whistle on Sunday.
In order for that to happen, Burnley would need to lose and Brentford fail to beat Southampton on Saturday, allied to defeats for Leeds and Everton in the earlier kick-offs on Sunday.
That would mean that at least one of those sides would be unable to catch us, with Brentford's last two games against Leeds and Everton. Newcastle are already certain to finish above Watford and Norwich.

NUFC: Callum Wilson and Kieran Trippier are both back in training but no return date has been given. Ryan Fraser remains unavailable.

MCFC: John Stones and Kyle Walker are both doubtful.

Pep Guardiola's side lost their Champions League Semi-Final in extra time away to Real Madrid on Wednesday.
Victory for City over Newcastle would move them on to 86 points for the season with three games still to play - level with their 2021/22 title winning total from the full 38 games.
Seventeen PL home games so far this season have brought 13 City victories, two draws (0-0 with Southampton, 2-2 with Liverpool) and two losses (0-2 to Palace, 2-3 to Spurs).

Referee: Stuart Attwell. Second game of the season involving Newcastle for the Warwickshire whistler this season - following the 0-2 defeat at Arsenal where three big penalty shouts (two for us and one against) were ignored.  Attwell was in charge of our only victory at the Etihad, a League Cup success in 2014.

He also has the knack of handling PL games when Newcastle win on the road, at West Ham and Everton in 2020/21, West Ham and Sheffield United in 2019/20 and Leicester City in 2017/18.

VAR: Jarred Gillett - who rubber-stamped our most recent penalty award when on VAR duty for the Wolves home game.

• Haha 4

Regardless of whatever is happening on the field at the time can we please sub on Wilson wearing a Rodrygo mask in the 89th minute.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

gettyimages-97487914-1024x1024.jpg

I love that he carried that with him every game despite being less than prolific.

• Haha 1

Tough one for me this.. Newcastle have little to play for, but momentum that you don't want to dent. But I really really don't want to see Liverpool win the league.. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, scoobos said:

Tough one for me this.. Newcastle have little to play for, but momentum that you don't want to dent. But I really really don't want to see Liverpool win the league.. 

Hopefully Spurs will beat the bin dippers on Sat, then we're okay to go out and win this one. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

The bookies have Newcastle as 15 to 1 ...... I'll be putting some money on that.

We were 40 to 1 when we played them at home this season. I remember because it was the same price that you could get at the time for Man City to win the quadruple. 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We were 40 to 1 when we played them at home this season. I remember because it was the same price that you could get at the time for Man City to win the quadruple. 

I missed that !! I figure that any team can win on any given day  & I love long odds like that.  I'm hoping that Man C are all messed up & leak an early goal.

Just found out a friend of a friend has dropped out.....so I'm off to Manchester on Sunday:drinks:might even stick a £10 on for a daft bet 14/1 sounds ok to me

• Like 1

Just now, strawb said:

Have fun at the etihad, it’s in the middle of nowhere near a big asda.

If anyone wants some recommendations for a drink let me know

Yes its not the nicest of places.......i was there for the league cup win about 8 years ago

1 minute ago, Rosco said:

Yes its not the nicest of places.......i was there for the league cup win about 8 years ago

Me too. When Aarons scored? I was in the city end like