Eddie's Graft to the whistle mags v Pep's, we've won lads, lets chill last two mins BOTTLING FUCKS!

wykikitoon

Was last at Man City when they were at Moss Side. They're part of the generation of fans where they got fucked off. There's plenty up here too if you have a memory cell?

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Last time we beat these at their place, George Weah was in their team apparently. 

Number one at the time was Westlife and Mariah Carey with Against All Odds. Maybe CT could come up with a chant for us? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What was he doing playing for them in 2014?! Emergency loan job

Listen this came from a podcast, so if it's wrong it's not on me. I'm bulletproof. 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Last time we beat these at their place, George Weah was in their team apparently. 

I think Kevin Keegan signed him when we got promoted and lets just say he was past his best. As many of our other signings were back then. Thinking Robbie Fowler specifically. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

That was in the League Cup you dirty bitch. I'm talking about the GODDAMN Premier League. 

Moving the goalposts I see. You’re becoming like Leazes. You’re lucky Ant isn’t here to infect your computer with spyware

• Haha 3

As a city fan i have to say i'm worried about tomorrow. We should beat you but that doesn't mean we will. You seem stable and together now whereas no one knows how the shock of Madrid will affect us. ( Still can't believe that we've grown so much as a club that Madrid beating us can be considered a shock, i mean did you see their celebrations? A flukey goal, then momentum). I thought you were a banana skin, but now it'll be a very tense afternoon for us. Personally i'm hoping we see a backlash, 90% possession, goals galore, and a clean sheet. But this is football.

19 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

As a city fan i have to say i'm worried about tomorrow. We should beat you but that doesn't mean we will. You seem stable and together now whereas no one knows how the shock of Madrid will affect us. ( Still can't believe that we've grown so much as a club that Madrid beating us can be considered a shock, i mean did you see their celebrations? A flukey goal, then momentum). I thought you were a banana skin, but now it'll be a very tense afternoon for us. Personally i'm hoping we see a backlash, 90% possession, goals galore, and a clean sheet. But this is football.

I'm expecting a hiding to be honest. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think you'll be fine. If you were the sort of team to sulk or go missing after results like that, you wouldn't be the sort of team that wins things. I'm hoping for the sulk but it seems much more likely we'll face a backlash and get humped.

• Like 2

Saying that, I'm sure when you're closing in on the title and the margins are this thin, I'm sure you see bogeymen in every upcoming opponent. I wouldn't fucking know unfortunately. :lol:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

our opportunity to be a banana skin in the title race probably came and went last weekend against liverpool at home.

we simply don't look capable in attack of causing too much worry to the top 5 or 6 clubs as it stands. 

think you'll win comfortably and to be honest I'd rather you won the title than the scousers anyway.

next year might be different, a couple of quality signings is all it would take to reign in the likes of wolves and west ham, possibly your neighbours too.  :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

TAKE A LOOK AT E HOWE

'Cause Wood's running into space

But ASM finding him is against all odds

At least Schär's got a nice face

• Haha 10

4 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

Personally i'm hoping we see a backlash, 90% possession, goals galore, and a clean sheet. But this is football.

Sorry but Steve Bruce is gone. You’ll have to make do with 70% possession and a three goal victory.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

43 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Sorry but Steve Bruce is gone. You’ll have to make do with 70% possession and a three goal victory.

I'm not too sure, I agree that Man C will have lots of possession but I feel Eddie might just have a plan to piss off Pep.