Eddie's Graft to the whistle mags v Pep's, we've won lads, lets chill last two mins BOTTLING FUCKS!

wykikitoon

Training run for them this. Doesn't even bother me as this helps sink Liverpool's chances.

• Like 2

On 07/05/2022 at 15:42, ewerk said:

Sorry but Steve Bruce is gone. You’ll have to make do with 70% possession and a three goal victory.

Loop Trump GIF

5-0 and 71% possession. FFS.

Screenshot_20220508-182235_Scores.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fucking hell, let’s just get to the bastard summer 

Hopefully with less chat of “let’s build around ASM” and “giving Longstaff a new deal makes sense” while we wait. Get them all oot man. 

• Like 1

On 07/05/2022 at 11:35, LondonBlue said:

Personally i'm hoping we see a backlash, 90% possession, goals galore, and a clean sheet. But this is football.

Only 71% possession. I hope that’s ruined your day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Loop Trump GIF

5-0 and 71% possession. FFS.

Screenshot_20220508-182235_Scores.jpg

:lol: With about five minutes to go I was getting ready to dig that post up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

At least results like this will help Howe realise what it is he needs in the summer.

It’s old ‘Choppy choppy’ over in SA who will need convincing.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It’s old ‘Choppy choppy’ over in SA who will need convincing.

Probably why Howe played S Longstaff. 'Gaffer, this kids just a step in from Decalthon, help us out' 

22 minutes ago, OTF said:

Lascelles.

And you know where you heard it first.I’ve seen all our central defenders have more decent games than TOT.Before Big Dan was signed,there were still a few clowns on here who thought TOT should be a permanent fixture due to him being the captain.Did he actually win a tackle or a header today? Bruno and Almiron were the only midfielders who put any effort in.ASM was his usual self.Running when it suited him.Passing when it suited him ( when there was no chance of getting a shot away).

I wouldn’t have most of that team in a squad,never mind a team,that’s looking to finish ,let’s say,7th,8th or 9th next season.

23 minutes ago, Howay said:

Don’t think people watch our games. 

I think he’s been decent since coming back from injury but he was a bundle of nerves today and clearly at fault for one of the goals.We have bigger problems than his position to sort out.The back four had no protection today,and I think we knew they wouldn’t get any when we saw the team.

3 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

And you know where you heard it first.I’ve seen all our central defenders have more decent games than TOT.Before Big Dan was signed,there were still a few clowns on here who thought TOT should be a permanent fixture due to him being the captain.Did he actually win a tackle or a header today? Bruno and Almiron were the only midfielders who put any effort in.ASM was his usual self.Running when it suited him.Passing when it suited him ( when there was no chance of getting a shot away).

I wouldn’t have most of that team in a squad,never mind a team,that’s looking to finish ,let’s say,7th,8th or 9th next season.

He won a few headers and made a great tackle but that's besides the point. He doesn't work well in a system because he doesn't mark and can't hold a line. Add to that that he has little composure on the ball and it's clear why Howe gave Schar a new contract.

17 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I can’t stand those dweebs who want to keep players around because they seem canny. If it was up to them, Sammy Ameobi would still be getting his game

S Longstaff & ASM should be gone tomorrow.