Eddie's Graft to the whistle mags v Pep's, we've won lads, lets chill last two mins BOTTLING FUCKS!

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Erm does the second sentance not count like?

Not really, cos you said 'especially'. Meaning Wykiki's question has merit.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Not really, cos you said 'especially'. Meaning Wykiki's question has merit.

Aye and in the first sentance I said I would 'consider it'.

But quite frankly actually what the fuck is wrong in knowing what a person gets paid?

I mean if I’m paying 5 quid for a coffee from Sandra’s shop where she works as a skivvy on minimum wage, I might just take my business elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, Dougle said:

Aye and in the first sentance I said I would 'consider it'.

But quite frankly actually what the fuck is wrong in knowing what a person gets paid?

I mean if I’m paying 5 quid for a coffee from Sandra’s shop where she works as a skivvy on minimum wage, I might just take my business elsewhere.

It's private. 

I wouldn't want people knowing what I earn because they might charge me more. In an environment like a professional football team it could cause wewwwww ructions.

7 minutes ago, The Fish said:

It's private. 

I wouldn't want people knowing what I earn because they might charge me more. In an environment like a professional football team it could cause wewwwww ructions.

Actually it isn’t always private, as I’m sure you know well. An MP’s wage is available for view, most company’s CEOs and execs have theirs made public. We all got to know how much Mr Crisps and Shearer got paid by Aunty Beeb, and didn’t the Leicester boy end up reducing his own wages because of that?

1 minute ago, Dougle said:

Actually it isn’t always private, as I’m sure you know well. An MP’s wage is available for view, most company’s CEOs and execs have theirs made public. We all got to know how much Mr Crisps and Shearer got paid by Aunty Beeb, and didn’t the Leicester boy end up reducing his own wages because of that?

That's part of the Beeb thing though, isn't it. They have to disclose, just like MPs. 

Walk into any office and ask someone what they earn, see how that goes.  

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

That's part of the Beeb thing though, isn't it. They have to disclose, just like MPs. 

Walk into any office and ask someone what they earn, see how that goes.  

Once agaain cherry pick answer

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

It's private. 

Nah, keeping it private is just another way to exploit workers.

All Denmarks salaries are available to view and it's lead to higher wages across the board, especially at the bottom end

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
I’d say wrong thread, but then, which thread would this fit? 

:lol: I was tenuously using the “mags got a fingerin” sentence which was his match report for this game as my reason. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

To make the next step up we do need a cull,which I think most people knew before the Man City game.

Yes, we heard it somewhere first…

• Haha 5

I think we do need a cull, mind you. Sometimes, when there's someone in the group that doesn't quite 'get it', he needs to be moved on.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I think we do need a cull, mind you. Sometimes, when there's someone in the group that doesn't quite 'get it', he needs to be moved on.

Yeah but we've already binned off Asprilla.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Yeah but we've already binned off Asprilla.

Confucius say: Weeding doesn't stop with first daffodil 

• Haha 4