Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

Can’t bastard wait. I won’t be posting much during the match because I’ve only gone and got a ticket for my first home game for more than two years. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• wykikitoon changed the title to Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

:lol:  nice title.

looking forward to coming up for this, hopefully the weekday traffic allows for plenty of time for pre match ales, a cracking atmosphere to mark our appreciation for what's been a incredible achievement since the turn of the year..... and a win!

arteta really fucked me off with his fucking bizarre assessment of brice's managerial career at the time of his sacking so it would be nice to show the absolute whopper how far we've progressed without him by giving his team a howking.

still, I find arsenal a far less objectionable club than their neighbours and although it's largely irrelevant to me really I'd probably rather they pipped levy's cunts to 4th place, just not at our expense!   :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Does that make us Mysterons and Eddie Captain Black? Not having that. 😎 

One of my favourite ever villains - I'd be happy with it. 

15 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fair chance of winning this. I'm at work.

You have balance that out with the fact I’m attending though, so expect a drab 0-0 at best. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

I suppose it depends how old you were at the time 🙂 

apologies to all for temporarily derailing the thread, but I remember this too as a tot in the 60s, was obviously in black and white and creepy as fuck, far more scary than the daleks!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

:lol:  nice title.

looking forward to coming up for this, hopefully the weekday traffic allows for plenty of time for pre match ales, a cracking atmosphere to mark our appreciation for what's been a incredible achievement since the turn of the year..... and a win!

arteta really fucked me off with his fucking bizarre assessment of brice's managerial career at the time of his sacking so it would be nice to show the absolute whopper how far we've progressed without him by giving his team a howking.

still, I find arsenal a far less objectionable club than their neighbours and although it's largely irrelevant to me really I'd probably rather they pipped levy's cunts to 4th place, just not at our expense!   :)

Opposite for me after a colleague pissed me right off last week by saying that "we never beat them", then had the fucking cheek to mock me when I bought up the 3-1 win in Highbury many moons ago. Fucking twat, clearly we have beaten them, couldn't give a fuck how far back it was - although I know there's been a couple (3?) more recent wins, but that one stands out as it put that London jinx crap to bed and had them behaving like proper little cunts that led to a Thierry Henry suspension I believe.

Anyway, hope we twat them so I can wind the dickhead up. Plus no Champions League for them next season could mean us getting Jesus.

• Like 2