Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I wonder if Gary Neville still thinks Arsenal are in a really good position in this game. 

They’ve got us right where they want us. :lol:

• Haha 4

Just now, MrBass said:

They’ve got us right where they want us. :lol:

I like Neville, but what a bizarre, patronising thing to say. Like they'd been rope-a-doping us or something. 

• Like 2

Getting the replay of the goal, the pass down the wing for Joelinton was perfectly weighted for joe to take in stride, and the cross was superb.

We've been great but how pathetic are Arsenal? They're going for 4th and they've been completely missing. 

Those 3rd and 4th spots in the league are ripe for the taking as soon as Chelsea implode and Conte leaves Spurs. 

Just now, aimaad22 said:

We've been great but how pathetic are Arsenal? They're going for 4th and they've been completely missing. 

Those 3rd and 4th spots in the league are ripe for the taking as soon as Chelsea implode and Conte leaves Spurs. 

I just can’t imagine Howe allowing us to put in a performance like they have when we’re chasing 4th midway through next season. :lol:

Just now, aimaad22 said:

4th seems to be the spot no one wants this season, every time a clubs had the chance to really make it their own they've totally fucked it.

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Gary Neville will say any old shit because he loves the sound of his own voice. He’s the only one like

Could be worse like, I've got Alan Smith on co-comms on my stream and you'd be forgiven for thinking Arsenal were alone on the field.

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

4th seems to be the spot no one wants this season, every time a clubs had the chance to really make it their own they've totally fucked it.

They know it really belongs to someone else now :naughty: 

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can someone PM Wykiki- see if he’s ok?

His crossing has been shite like :lol: but if he's doing what he did today game in game out we can't complain.