Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

9 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

We still have a chance at top 10 btw 

Brighton have West Ham still trying to get Europa League football and Brentford are up against Leeds fighting for survival on the last day. Three points against Burnley would give us a good shout at the top ten.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Wow. Fucking wow. Even über-fucking über-wow.

If this was the teaser then bring it on. I haven’t enjoyed watching a football match this much since SBR!

It was a six pinter. Hasn’t happened for a very long time.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NJS said:

It's just great to fuck someone over - especially our "betters". 

We've absolutely battered them to be honest. Should have been 5 or 6. Not that Sky will say it like that. 

• Like 1

Absolutely brilliant that. Hope we fucking hammer Burnley to cap the season off - I genuinely don’t care who goes down anymore none of them will be near us from next year I’m sure of it. 

If we invest well, the way Howe has us playing we stand a good chance of getting a European spot imo. None of the sides chasing it have any consistency/good enough management for us to fear them. 

• Like 6

Shearer said it was best performance of the year. It really did. We destroyed them. Moreover, despite the absence of Shelvey and Willock, we played so fluidly.

Wilson made an incredible comeback. Bruno is a sexy m'fucker, so to speak.

Damn, I love this team!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

It's just great to fuck someone over - especially our "betters". 

Yep, to all the journos and pundits that love to remind us we haven't beaten a team in the top 6, stick that up your arse!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

Absolutely brilliant that. Hope we fucking hammer Burnley to cap the season off - I genuinely don’t care who goes down anymore none of them will be near us from next year I’m sure of it. 

If we invest well, the way Howe has us playing we stand a good chance of getting a European spot imo. None of the sides chasing it have any consistency/good enough management for us to fear them. 

I'm biased but I really don't want burnley to go down, hopefully they beat Villa and then the other results go their way and we win anyway but if we have to take a loss for them to stay up I think I'm alright with it.

• Like 2

In 5 month, we’ve beat just about the entire bottom half, got results against most of the top half and have now pissed on the chips of Arteta and his PROJECT. Pacqueta, Phillips and some £45 million mad dog striker to come in the summer. Good luck everyone else

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

In 5 month, we’ve beat just about the entire bottom half, got results against most of the top half and have now pissed on the chips of Arteta and his PROJECT. Pacqueta, Phillips and some £45 million mad dog striker to come in the summer. Good luck everyone else

My arsenal supporting mate said its a young team. Fuck off 

• Haha 1