Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Neville: "Mike Ashley stunk that place out." :lol: Hear fucking hear. 

If he didn’t have to concentrate so much on breathing the thick cunt might have noticed that in the prior fifteen years. They’re all going to be coming out with platitudes like that going forward, trying to get us all on side as we continue to piss on their collective chips. 

They’ll keep acting confused when toon fans tell them to boil their heads, just remember the absolute nonsense you’s leveled at us in the past. Even fucking now pundits being collectively baffled when Souness brought us up as one of the biggest clubs ever relegated, but sure lads perennially mid table Everton are massive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

55 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm biased but I really don't want burnley to go down, hopefully they beat Villa and then the other results go their way and we win anyway but if we have to take a loss for them to stay up I think I'm alright with it.

Aye totally get that, I’ve got nothing against Burnley tbh - I more meant I’m at the point where I don’t really care if Everton go down as after next season the two clubs will be light years apart tbh. 

I hope Burnley stay up for you, it also helps us more if Leeds go down anyway as I think we’d poach a player or two. 

To be fair to him I think Neville has always been quite outspoken with how things were being run at NUFC. He's one of the few who didn't get completely sucked in by the bullshit. Unlike ducklips.

• Haha 2

Did anyone else hear Trippier coaching our lot as he was warming up on the touch line? Telling them where to drop in etc. Born leader that one, surely our next captain?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Superb picture, just hope that Dan Burn's daughter is not afraid of heights.

Ive only missed two home matches this calender year. Leicester, which i watched in a pub, and Liverpool, which i missed entirely. Almost forgotten what it feels like to lose at home. Tonight was brilliant. The flags, the atmosphere, and for me the inevitable certainty of victory from the start. We're going places. The bad time are over. :nufc:

• Like 7

Oh what a night :lol: 

Should have been in bed hours ago but on such a high after that. I’ve watched a bit of the atmosphere on TV but it just doesn’t do it justice. I don’t remember anything like that. So much respect for worflags and all the volunteers who made it possible.

Got up nice and early so the daughter could really enjoy the build up. Went and watched the players arrive. ASM spent a good 10 minutes with all the kids signing and taking selfies. Good lad.

Went to watch the Arsenal coach pull up and joined in the customary booing.

Then into the stadium at 6.30.

I thought the whole team were stars tonight. Even Lascelles looked commanding when he came on.

Trippier was warming up right next to us and was barking orders and gesturing non stop :lol: 

During the lap of honour, Ghodoussi threw himself into the fans right in front of us, much to the irritation of the 3 very mean looking bodyguards. He was absolutely loving it.

The singing all night was brilliant. It was the perfect party night and for once it all came together.

Fuck me WE ARE GOING PLACES :nufc:

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Oh what a night :lol: 

Should have been in bed hours ago but on such a high after that. I’ve watched a bit of the atmosphere on TV but it just doesn’t do it justice. I don’t remember anything like that. So much respect for worflags and all the volunteers who made it possible.

Got up nice and early so the daughter could really enjoy the build up. Went and watched the players arrive. ASM spent a good 10 minutes with all the kids signing and taking selfies. Good lad.

Went to watch the Arsenal coach pull up and joined in the customary booing.

Then into the stadium at 6.30.

I thought the whole team were stars tonight. Even Lascelles looked commanding when he came on.

Trippier was warming up right next to us and was barking orders and gesturing non stop :lol: 

During the lap of honour, Ghodoussi threw himself into the fans right in front of us, much to the irritation of the 3 very mean looking bodyguards. He was absolutely loving it.

The singing all night was brilliant. It was the perfect party night and for once it all came together.

Fuck me WE ARE GOING PLACES :nufc:

Unforgettable night: the performance, the result, the atmosphere. Genuinely can’t remember anything like that since the keegan days. Perhaps not ever. Even the east stand where I was sitting was raucous.  

Arsenal, honestly were nowhere near all night, we absolutely bossed it from the first kick. There’s no reason why we can’t be among that group of clubs challenging for Europe next season on that evidence. Joelinton and Bruno were just immense in midfield.  

i won’t be leaving it another two years till my next home game.

We’re back! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

This club and these fans man. Can you imagine if we ever win something. :lol: 

Now we finally can.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tooner said:

🤣some really good reactions here.

Not quite on the level of the meltdown that lad had for the 4-4 but quality stuff. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Craig said:

To be fair to him I think Neville has always been quite outspoken with how things were being run at NUFC. He's one of the few who didn't get completely sucked in by the bullshit. Unlike ducklips.

Yeah, he also said he'd have liked to play for us if he had to leave Man Utd.