Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

55 minutes ago, Craig said:

Is there an echo in here? :lol:

I've linked to a specific part of the video, Nerdlinger

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Yet not one single pundit has said how shit we were under bruce and no doubt it's because we have spent cash.

That would be admitting were right all along and not just being unreasonable.

• Like 2

Easier just to point out that we spent money and write off all the work Howe’s done, that way they don’t have to show that one of the worst managers in the history of the PL is a shit manager. 

Late in the game a graphic randomly flashed up showing we were the highest spenders in January this season, almost as if it was shown to “give context” to why we were battering Arsenal, it’s interesting that they didn’t show how much Arsenal had spent back in summer to compare to that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Howay said:

Late in the game a graphic randomly flashed up showing we were the highest spenders in January this season, almost as if it was shown to “give context” to why we were battering Arsenal,

Yet we only had Dan Burn and Bruno on the pitch out of that spend - so £48m. Meanwhile Ben White alone cost Arsenal £53m so that argument is utterly futile.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Yet not one single pundit has said how shit we were under bruce and no doubt it's because we have spent cash.

TBF Carragher put a lot of praise on EH and said even with the new recruits, Howe was over achieving and it was down to coaching.

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

TBF Carragher put a lot of praise on EH and said even with the new recruits, Howe was over achieving and it was down to coaching.

But nothing about Baconballs being shit?

I think Carragher & Neville have genuinely been pretty fair in their assessment of us all along. Again people need to look objectively at last night's game - the big unbiased news story was Arsenal's collapse in their quest for CL football so that was bound to dominate the focus on the pundits. 

Contrast that with Alan Smith who's co-commentary was unbelievably fucking biased and surprising from him - he ordinarily gives a balanced viewpoint but you could tell he was desperately urging his former team to succeed. 

• Like 1

Just watched the highlights back. You can hear the anguish in the voice of the sky commentator as Bruno’s goal wins us the three points. Delicious stuff.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Craig said:

To a fucking grown man as well. WTF?!

It's an investment, waiting for the day Pearson's reputation surpasses Savile's 

• Haha 2

Also, one of our goals came from a foul throw apparently.

FUCK OFF.  I see loads of foul throws a game and they're never picked up.  Get to fuck you shitbags.  Alan Smith shouldn't be allowed to commentate again the boring cunt.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Yet we only had Dan Burn and Bruno on the pitch out of that spend - so £48m. Meanwhile Ben White alone cost Arsenal £53m so that argument is utterly futile.

What have facts got to do with anything? 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Also, one of our goals came from a foul throw apparently.

FUCK OFF.  I see loads of foul throws a game and they're never picked up.  Get to fuck you shitbags.  Alan Smith shouldn't be allowed to commentate again the boring cunt.

It was an Arsenal foul throw mind :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

It was an Arsenal foul throw mind :lol: 

Was it?  I just heard Alan Smith moaning and then they asked Arteta.

I bet if a goal came of it fuck all would have been said.

:lol: I saw them whinging about a foul throw. Honestly they were fucking well beaten, that’s the best part of that result no matter what any of these people whinge or complain about we completely deserved the three points it wasn’t even fucking close man. 

• Like 1

I loved this match, I love this club (feels like ours again at long fucking last), and I love this team. I don't care if we ever win anything, this is what I wanted us to be again and it's back already.

Just reading through the Arsenal forum match thread and they're all sat there laughing about Joelinton being our biggest weakness, how they've got nothing to worry about etc. Then the shock hits as they can't get the fucking ball. "Newcastle won't keep up this intensity, the crowd will shout themselves out, we just need to survive this then professionally dispose of them". Then we scored and they were all talking about how we were going to park the bus :lol:  More stunned silence follows as they still can't get anything going and we go on to get a second.

We're not some lower league makeweight happy to even be at the same table as you, Arsenal fans, you condescending pricks. When you come up here we absolutely will be going for the win, and you're gonna have to dig a lot fucking deeper than you just did to walk way with anything at all. Or you're going to get battered up and down the pitch, as you just were.

Beautiful stuff, I love it. Great way to sign off the season and a shot across the fucking bow for the rest of the league.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Only seen the second half this morning and Alan Smith shouldn't be on Arsenal games, he's biased but it probably flies under the radar with a lot of people as they've already been lulled into a stupor by his voice.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I loved this match, I love this club (feels like ours again at long fucking last), and I love this team. I don't care if we ever win anything, this is what I wanted us to be again and it's back already.

Just reading through the Arsenal forum match thread and they're all sat there laughing about Joelinton being our biggest weakness, how they've got nothing to worry about etc. Then the shock hits as they can't get the fucking ball. "Newcastle won't keep up this intensity, the crowd will shout themselves out, we just need to survive this then professionally dispose of them". Then we scored and they were all talking about how we were going to park the bus :lol:  More stunned silence follows as they still can't get anything going and we go on to get a second.

We're not some lower league makeweight happy to even be at the same table as you, Arsenal fans, you condescending pricks. When you come up here we absolutely will be going for the win, and you're gonna have to dig a lot fucking deeper than you just did to walk way with anything at all. Or you're going to get battered up and down the pitch, as you just were.

Beautiful stuff, I love it. Great way to sign off the season and a shot across the fucking bow for the rest of the league.

great post and I completely agree. Except you can sort of understand why they were so arrogant about their chances against us given how often we happily rolled over and spread our cheeks for them over the years. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

YES RAYVIN NO FUCKIN APOLOGIES!!!!

:nufc:

• Haha 3