Howe's It Gan Pet v Captain Scarlet wannabe, Playmobil Fam, Blood, Ya Get Me?

wykikitoon

46 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I loved this match, I love this club (feels like ours again at long fucking last), and I love this team. I don't care if we ever win anything, this is what I wanted us to be again and it's back already.

Just reading through the Arsenal forum match thread and they're all sat there laughing about Joelinton being our biggest weakness, how they've got nothing to worry about etc. Then the shock hits as they can't get the fucking ball. "Newcastle won't keep up this intensity, the crowd will shout themselves out, we just need to survive this then professionally dispose of them". Then we scored and they were all talking about how we were going to park the bus :lol:  More stunned silence follows as they still can't get anything going and we go on to get a second.

We're not some lower league makeweight happy to even be at the same table as you, Arsenal fans, you condescending pricks. When you come up here we absolutely will be going for the win, and you're gonna have to dig a lot fucking deeper than you just did to walk way with anything at all. Or you're going to get battered up and down the pitch, as you just were.

Beautiful stuff, I love it. Great way to sign off the season and a shot across the fucking bow for the rest of the league.

This needs a link being shared, like :lol:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-newcastle-2-0-arsenal-monday-16th-may-ko-20-00-bst-sky-sports.35471/page-5#posts

Curiously the thread starts off with the more sensible posters who were dreading us, and then the numpties get onto it and you get people predicting that they're going to put 4 or 5 past us, and that "their team isn't going to lose to a defence with Dan Byrne (?) in defence and Joelinton up top".

The spurs thread is worth a read too if anyone is interested - I only skimmed it but they were celebrating our goals almost as much as we were by the sounds of it :lol:

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-race-for-4th.43533/page-246

• Like 1

:lol: The first post I read was a bloke saying Newcastle don’t have the tools to hurt them and the match he was worried about more was if Everton needed a result. I guess he’s not paid any fucking attention to the league this season? I’d get saying you think Newcastle might be on the beach so you fear a desperate Everton side more, but that wasn’t what he said. 

Edited by Howay

One of them comes out with the 'on the beach, we'll smash these' at some point in the thread and another one of the posters keeps tagging him periodically through the game at moments when we're dominating or scoring with comments like "we'll be ok, <user> says they'll be on the beach". Maybe 10 to 15 variations of that :lol:

I also loved the guy who came out with "Are we playing Bayern Munich?" midway through the first half :D 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/pl-newcastle-2-0-arsenal-monday-16th-may-ko-20-00-bst-sky-sports.35471/page-5#posts

Curiously the thread starts off with the more sensible posters who were dreading us, and then the numpties get onto it and you get people predicting that they're going to put 4 or 5 past us, and that "their team isn't going to lose to a defence with Dan Byrne (?) in defence and Joelinton up top".

The spurs thread is worth a read too if anyone is interested - I only skimmed it but they were celebrating our goals almost as much as we were by the sounds of it :lol:

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/the-race-for-4th.43533/page-246

Of course Fish shows up in the second one :lol: 

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

One of them comes out with the 'on the beach, we'll smash these' at some point in the thread and another one of the posters keeps tagging him periodically through the game at moments when we're dominating or scoring with comments like "we'll be ok, <user> says they'll be on the beach". Maybe 10 to 15 variations of that :lol:

I also loved the guy who came out with "Are we playing Bayern Munich?" midway through the first half :D 

:lol: 

I liked the post below. Coming from a fan of a team that has Visit Rwanda on their sleeves, and Emirates the airline of the UAE as not only their shirt sponsor but also their fucking stadium sponsor :lol: sure pal your lot definitely have ground to go after that. It’ll be Man City fans saying it next. 

F4E1610A-44AE-45D8-87CD-0DD41152883C.jpeg

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 6

I missed the match on Monday as I was at the hospital. Broke a bone in my foot, like a fucking knacker.

Had a posh seat too, which I couldnt even shift on.

Fucking Ando and bloody Razor it was for me. Bastards

Edited by Dougle
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Dougle said:

I missed the match on Monday as I was at the hospital. Broke a bone in my foot, like a fucking knacker.

Had a posh seat too, which I couldnt even shift on.

Fucking Ando and bloody Razor it was for me. Bastards

John Anderson delivers a masterclass of late-middle aged contempt to his oppo at least twice every game :lol:

50 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

John Anderson delivers a masterclass of late-middle aged contempt to his oppo at least twice every game :lol:

He makes the match radio experience almost unbearable.

Needs to realise it’s actually ok to show a modicum of bias towards his ex team and the club based in the same city as the station that employs him. Truly does my heed in.  

• Haha 2

:D

Xhaka:

"If you're nervous stay at home."

"If someone isn't ready for this game, stay at home."

"It doesn't matter your age. If you're nervous, stay on the bench or stay at home. You need people to come here and play. It's one of the most important games for us. We're feeling very disappointed for the people who came over here."

"We wanted to have a big game but it didn't happen."

"People speak always about leaders. We're not playing tennis, we're playing football. If someone is not ready for this pressure, stay at home.

"You can't come here and play like this. We looked very bad today. The gameplan was totally different. We played a totally different game.

"They were running us over from the first minute to the 96th. When you play like this, you don't deserve to play in the Champions League.

"The thing is the pressure. If you can't handle the pressure, it ends like today. It looks like we can't do something against the pressure."

5 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:D

Xhaka:

"If you're nervous stay at home."

"If someone isn't ready for this game, stay at home."

"It doesn't matter your age. If you're nervous, stay on the bench or stay at home. You need people to come here and play. It's one of the most important games for us. We're feeling very disappointed for the people who came over here."

"We wanted to have a big game but it didn't happen."

"People speak always about leaders. We're not playing tennis, we're playing football. If someone is not ready for this pressure, stay at home.

"You can't come here and play like this. We looked very bad today. The gameplan was totally different. We played a totally different game.

"They were running us over from the first minute to the 96th. When you play like this, you don't deserve to play in the Champions League.

"The thing is the pressure. If you can't handle the pressure, it ends like today. It looks like we can't do something against the pressure."

:lol:

This is a cunt who gets sent off because he can't handle it at times the fucking knacka