Jump to content

Eddie's Remaining Graft Hard Bastards v Chaamone Mother Fucking Leaving The League Claret Mofo's Heeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeee


Recommended Posts

10th would a massive achievement given where we were when Howe came in. We will have too much for Burnley unless our players are on the beach 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

10th would a massive achievement given where we were when Howe came in. We will have too much for Burnley unless our players are on the beach 

I don't think Howe will allow that mindset.  I think going to Burnley too Howe will want a result.  Some of the players too, will be playing for their future.

 

I do wish Razor throat was there though.  He did a spectacular job keeping Burnley going on a shoestring budget.  In the last 5 seasons they have a net spend £36m.  That's fucking madness.  It would have been nice to see Woody bang one in for him :lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously there's still a fair few league places to play for. Plus the players are bound to be due a few quid for finishing top half.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve been thinking that, with these having it all to play for, they’d beat us but, by the same token, they are canny shit. I’ll go down the middle and say a draw with Brentford beating Leeds to make all the fuss irrelevant anyway

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

10th would a massive achievement given where we were when Howe came in. We will have too much for Burnley unless our players are on the beach 


10th would have been a shoe-in if we hadn’t fucked up against your beloved Everton tbh

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Craig said:

image.png.19e37750bd687e63eeb690e7048485bf.png

And has the sour-faced bitter cunt got us down for a win? Don't be silly..... :lol:

 

Nailed on three points then. Nice one Lawro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He’s a weird bloke. You can tell he deeply hates his job. 
 

He used to absolutely detest being on MOTD as if he was hungover at mass.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No way the BBC will just drop the predictions now that Droopy has finally heard from his accountant that he’s filled his coffers sufficiently. 
They’ll need a replacement but they must be-

 

ex-pro

inflated sense of self

able to talk absolute shite

absolute weapon. 

 

So

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRUSgoBiXRjzE

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lawro is a strange fish - a really odd choice for pundit. weird-looking, no sense of humour or personality, seemingly hated being paid handsomely to opine on games of football. how did he manage to steal a living for so long? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

lawro is a strange fish - a really odd choice for pundit. weird-looking, no sense of humour or personality, seemingly hated being paid handsomely to opine on games of football. how did he manage to steal a living for so long? 

He played for Liverpool. :good:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

No way the BBC will just drop the predictions now that Droopy has finally heard from his accountant that he’s filled his coffers sufficiently. 
They’ll need a replacement but they must be-

 

ex-pro

inflated sense of self

able to talk absolute shite

absolute weapon. 

 

So

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRUSgoBiXRjzE


Tbh he was one of the finest footballers of his generation. 
 

 

 

 

 

According to himself.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we estimate the width of his head to be 20cm, then apply the formula V = A³, to find the volume of a cube, we find that Jenas has a mighty 8,000㎠ of absolutely fuck all inside his head. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

Obviously there's still a fair few league places to play for. Plus the players are bound to be due a few quid for finishing top half.


Not just the players :cuppa:

 

NO MERCY TO BURNLEY AND NONE OF THIS “it’s my hometown” SHITE FROM YOU @Andrew ON SUNDAY EITHER 😏

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tom said:

He’s a weird bloke. You can tell he deeply hates his job. 
 

He used to absolutely detest being on MOTD as if he was hungover at mass.

:lol: 

To be fair it takes away from his favorite thing to do, which is prancing about his house in satin shirts. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.