Eddie's Remaining Graft Hard Bastards v Chaamone Mother Fucking Leaving The League Claret Mofo's Heeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeee

wykikitoon

3 hours ago, ohhh_yeah said:

:nufc:

DMR-NEC-280117suits-01.jpg

nufc-suits.jpg

Frank Clarke x Willie McFaul Pat Howard Terry Mac x Jinky Jim Stuart Barraclough John Tudor SuperMac Terry Hibbit Bob Moncur Terry Gibb

Bit disgusted with myself I can't reel them all off

Edited by spongebob toonpants
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Not just the players :cuppa:

NO MERCY TO BURNLEY AND NONE OF THIS “it’s my hometown” SHITE FROM YOU @Andrew ON SUNDAY EITHER 😏

I really do want them to stay up though, its like a little derby just for me a couple of times a season

On 18/05/2022 at 03:49, wykikitoon said:

Eddie are you ok, are you ok, Eddie.  Yes he is because this bad arse mofo is aiming for Yo-rope mother fucker. Heeeeeeee heeeeeeeee

Chamone.png

:lol: :lol: 

Tindall looks well mind. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Fat Cass and Alan Kennedy I assume but I wouldn't have recognised them

Definitely Alan Kennedy to the right of Terry Mac. 
I think you’re right, the bloke next to Frank Clark is Tommy Cassidy, it’s just a fucking terrible shot of him. 

He’s sat next to Lee here and he’s only bloke on our books that looks remotely similar and was in the squad at the time of the pic above. 
JS40748815.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Definitely Alan Kennedy to the right of Terry Mac. 
I think you’re right, the bloke next to Frank Clark is Tommy Cassidy, it’s just a fucking terrible shot of him. 

He’s sat next to Lee here and he’s only bloke on our books that looks remotely similar and was in the squad at the time of the pic above. 
JS40748815.jpg

Happy as fuck.

What a cunt he was (Lee)

On 20/05/2022 at 20:17, spongebob toonpants said:

Frank Clarke x Willie McFaul Pat Howard Terry Mac x Jinky Jim Stuart Barraclough John Tudor SuperMac Terry Hibbit Bob Moncur Terry Gibb

Bit disgusted with myself I can't reel them all off

13/13 easy but its all the players from my youth.....used to love watching jinky.....lazy bastard but on his day a genius

Edited by Rosco

5 hours ago, Dougle said:

Happy as fuck.

What a cunt he was (Lee)

And from that picture Terry Hibbitt or Tommy Craig both with a cracking left foot........I think it was Joe Harvey who said "Terry Hibbitt is an argumentative little sod who could start a fight with himself alone in a room" 

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2022 at 07:10, Dr Gloom said:

10th would a massive achievement given where we were when Howe came in. We will have too much for Burnley unless our players are on the beach 

It’s been a fucking massive achievement irrespective of the final standings, mate. I know what you’re saying in terms of the symbolism though 

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2022 at 14:29, Howay said:

:lol: 

To be fair it takes away from his favorite thing to do, which is prancing about his house in satin shirts. 

He just wants to look like a goldfish in a bowl tbh

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2022 at 11:26, Dr Gloom said:

lawro is a strange fish - a really odd choice for pundit. weird-looking, no sense of humour or personality, seemingly hated being paid handsomely to opine on games of football. how did he manage to steal a living for so long? 

Him and Alan Green together on radio 5, man. Both doing what many people would consider to be their absolute dream job and they manage to make it sound like they’d rather be anywhere else but need the money

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alex said:

It’s been a fucking massive achievement irrespective of the final standings, mate. I know what you’re saying in terms of the symbolism though 

totally. I thought we were gone in January. We looked devoid of ideas and confidence.

To turn it around and survive is already impressive, but to collect so many points, outclassing Arsenal on the way, to potentially finish in the top half is why Howe deserves manager of the season. We’re like a different team. A different club. 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Like 1

Lawro spent the entire 2014 World Cup pissing and moaning on about being paid to go to Brazil and watch the games. And when he could be arsed to commentate, he just used to ask endless questions to whichever unlucky cunt was paired with him. “Would you say that’s a foul?” “You’d think he’d hit that first time, wouldn’t you?” Dickhead, you’re being paid to explain that to us. Thanks for triggering me, Alex

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

totally. I thought we were gone in January. We looked devoid of ideas and confidence.

To turn it around and is already impressive, but to collect so many points, outclassing Arsenal on the way to potentially finish in the top half is why Howe deserves manager of the season. We’re like a different team. A different club

We are

6 minutes ago, Ugly Mackems said:

We'll find out. Labour heartland so I'll not be disappointed. 

Ah yes, current tory constituency, Burnley, the labour heartland. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

To turn it around and survive is already impressive, but to collect so many points, outclassing Arsenal on the way, to potentially finish in the top half is why Howe deserves manager of the season. We’re like a different team. A different club. 

Oi, pissypants, you thought we were gone in March, man :lol:

Probably be pitch invasions at nearly every ground today. Hopefully everyone stays safe because when it happens the police are powerless to stop it