Eddie's Remaining Graft Hard Bastards v Chaamone Mother Fucking Leaving The League Claret Mofo's Heeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeee

wykikitoon

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

so, the sort of thing if you've worked in heavy engineering all your life you'd stick an elosplast on and do ad couple of hours overtime at the end of the shift.

nowt to worry about.

The some 'anaesthetic' down the Labour club

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

We would have kept Everton up anyway. :lol:

If they'd lost or drawn at home to palace I think today might have gone a bit different.....if for one would have been quite happy to lose today if it meant relegation for them

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

That's true, removed for filming on his phone. It looks to me like he's given himself full credit for the one where he collapsed and went home in an ambulance then.

Not sure about that. 

Wasn't he at the training ground gate when he keeled over? Sadly. Not fatal. 

On 22/05/2022 at 17:41, Alex said:

Man City winning! Fuck me gently 

Was it ever in doubt? 

But seriously, we just don't do it the easy way. I think our fan base is going to rapidly reduce in age as old timers like me start to have heart attacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, LondonBlue said:

Was it ever in doubt? 

But seriously, we just don't do it the easy way. I think our fan base is going to rapidly reduce in age as old timers like me start to have heart attacks.

Similar to the attendance at 2-0 down apparently :lol: 

Congrats though.  Glad you did it.  If you don't win the CL next season, do you see Pep staying on?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Congrats though.  Glad you did it.  If you don't win the CL next season, do you see Pep staying on?

The club will let stay as long as he likes. They have faith in him and, honestly, the grass isn't always greener. The worry for me is burn out. I think he genuinely loves the club and has bought into Manchester but the energy and drive required to maintain such high standards has to take its toll.

and thanks ( someone had to stop the quadruple )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

ah the attendance thing. Most City fans know by now not to leave too early when there's something at stake. I did that myself in the 80s when we were playing chelsea in the full members cup final at wembley (yeah i have no idea what that is either). We were losing 4-1 and my mates all wanted to head off into london for beers. Walking away we heard a lot of cheering. turns out we lost 5-4.

we had a full stadium week in week out in the 3rd tier back in 99. so our core is good. not sure about the new breed of plastics though.

That year we had our now usual heart stopping final game. 2-0 down to Gillingham in the playoff final then 2 injury time goals to level it and eventually win on pens. That was the most important game ever for us i reckon. The rags stole our thunder with a late CL win the same year. 

so personally, i never leave early. too risky.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

That year we had our now usual heart stopping final game. 2-0 down to Gillingham in the playoff final then 2 injury time goals to level it and eventually win on pens. That was the most important game ever for us i reckon.

so personally, i never leave early. too risky.

Never withdraw early when there's a chance of Dickov. Important life lesson there :good: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Is there a thread predicting when you'll reach the 40 point mark next season yet? It honestly takes a while to stop checking for that

We have a poster called Christmas Tree who wouldn't rest this season until we were mathematically safe. He'll no doubt be pulling the same shit next year. 

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

Is there a thread predicting when you'll reach the 40 point mark next season yet? It honestly takes a while to stop checking for that.

Nope. Before your lot next season though, please wave on the bounce past you!   :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

We have a poster called Christmas Tree who wouldn't rest this season until we were mathematically safe. He'll no doubt be pulling the same shit next year. 

With any luck you'll hit it by Christmas 😀