Eddie's Remaining Graft Hard Bastards v Chaamone Mother Fucking Leaving The League Claret Mofo's Heeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeee

wykikitoon

Just now, ohhh_yeah said:

Nope. Before your lot next season though, please wave on the bounce past you!   :thumbsup:

Hmm bit early for that i think, give it a couple of years.

I'm going to predict top 2 for us and, god i don't know, 6th for you guys. Let me finger in the air a bit more. behind us, the red dippers, the rent boys, spuds and the gunners. but hopefully above the rags.

1 minute ago, LondonBlue said:

I'm going to predict top 2 for us and, god i don't know, 6th for you guys. Let me finger in the air a bit more. behind us, the red dippers, the rent boys, spuds and the gunners. but hopefully above the rags.

Ha! "Predict" in an empty room could be misconstrued as "Pretend."

12 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't see us going past City for ages, and I honestly don't even care. Just thrilled to be moving upwards again at last.

for me the dream was to go into any game knowing we have a decent chance of winning and i'm living it.

Now that the season is done i can relax and press F5 on the transfer centre for three months

• Like 2

6 points nailed on next season. Bruno with the match winner at home and Dubraka with a goal line clearance to ASM who puts a peach of a ball onto Paqueta's noggin for the winner in the away.

4 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

for me the dream was to go into any game knowing we have a decent chance of winning and i'm living it.

Now that the season is done i can relax and press F5 on the transfer centre for three months

Yeah that last bit is going to be a novelty for us - last summer we did iirc, absolutely fuck all. If we can crack the top 6 over the next 2-3 years (and given the decline of Arsenal and Man Utd, I don't think that's impossible) then I think we'll all be thrilled on here.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, LondonBlue said:

All those & West Ham are in a highly condensed pre World Cup European campaign. As our esteemed colleague @Gemmill has pointed out that puts ourselves and maybe Leicester & Wolves possibly on course for getting ourselves higher up than 7/8 by mid November :good:

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I don't see us going past City for ages, and I honestly don't even care. Just thrilled to be moving upwards again at last.

This should be our music at full-time for the foreseeable future. Even if it's just the opening riff!

• Like 2