Best overall

Almiron - Palace

Trippier - Everton

Wilson - Palace

Biggest Buzz

Trippier - Everton 

Bruno - Leicester

Bruno - Southampton

Almiron's goal was lush for a few reasons but I don't think I've ever seen another goal like Bruno's against Southampton.  Something different always ranks higher for me (ie why Cisse's goal against Chelski was one of the best I've ever seen).

For buzz I think Bruno against Leicester nails it.  Last minute winner from one end of the pitch to the other.  Can't beat that.

• Like 1

Almirons against Palace was brilliant, but aye it was Bruno v Southampton for me as well. Just the audacity and ability to pull it off, how clean he hit it despite it being such a difficult thing to pull off, absolutely magic. 

The Trippier free kick v Everton, or the Bruno last minute winner against Leicester for buzz. 

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

So, which was the best goal of the season.

Sacking Bruce- back of the fucking net! Giddup! 

Almiron’s v Palace was mint, but Bruno’s cheeky back heel was minter. :lol:

But, I’m going to pick every Joelinton goal since Howe joined us, as it’s just such a magnificent turnaround. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sacking Bruce- back of the fucking net! Giddup! 

Almiron’s v Palace was mint, but Bruno’s cheeky back heel was minter. :lol:

But, I’m going to pick every Joelinton goal since Howe joined us, as it’s just such a magnificent turnaround. 

:lol:

If someone said that within a couple of months, Ashley, Penfold and Bruce would be gone then that's your season buzz right there and the goal we wanted to achieve at the beginning of the season. :ok:

• Like 4

Forgot all about Penfold. What an odious little prick he was. 

So typical of the Ashley regime, a tea boy promoted for loyalty rather than ability.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

If someone said that within a couple of months, Ashley, Penfold and Bruce would be gone then that's your season buzz right there and the goal we wanted to achieve at the beginning of the season. :ok:

Aye and honestly, if you'd have said "you get all this but it'll come with relegation" I still would have snapped your hand off. Instead we were taken over by one of the largest investment firms in the world, avoided relegation in some style, played some decent football for once, turned around the fortunes of several struggling players, brought in some gold standard players alongside that, and pissed off/terrified the rest of the league in the process.

Can you imagine if someone said, at the start of the season, that this was where we'd end up? We'd think he was off his fucking rocker.

• Like 5

Yeh we adopted that “nothing can possibly go right, Ashley is here forever” idea. Genuinely never thought he’d ever shift & there’d always be something that tied him to us. 

Even if the PIF deal was going to be straight forward I could have imagined him asking for an extra £150m before the ink was dry in some act of sabotage. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Sacking Bruce

The pundits saying he deserved a chance under the new regime seem to have gone a bit quiet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4