Site Performance Issues

Andrew

Monkeys fist is evidently having some performance issues for the first time in his life, says the site is loading pages very slowly.

Everything looks fine for me, is anyone else having trouble?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

Monkeys fist is evidently having some performance issues for the first time in his life, says the site is loading pages very slowly.

Everything looks fine for me, is anyone else having trouble?

I’m good, you want me to run some Jmeter performance tests tomorrow?

A couple of times it's went haywire since the rebirth, both the same issue, not loading pages properly or letting me comment. It happened last week last time. Rebooted the phone and it was ok. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

All good 👍

You do realise he is asking about performance issues with this website, not performance issues generally, don't you?  Anyway, good to see the medication is working. :wink2:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

A couple of times it's went haywire since the rebirth, both the same issue, not loading pages properly or letting me comment. It happened last week last time. Rebooted the phone and it was ok. 

This is what was happening yesterday- taking forever to load a page, comments disappearing, general fuckiness.
Seems fine today though.