New members

18 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Steve Martin Idk GIF

Earlier on we had three accounts opened which spammed the ever-living shit out of the board. 
I’ve tidied it up and was just checking that it’s gone from view. 

However, if you’re in the market for some questionable GHB or LSD, all cut with rats piss and scouring powder, I know just the fellow :lol:

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Earlier on we had three accounts opened which spammed the ever-living shit out of the board. 

However, if you’re in the market for some questionable GHB or LSD, all cut with rats piss and scouring powder, I know just the fellow :lol:

CT will have been all over it, there'll be non left.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

My Hero Doctor GIF

• Haha 1

IP banned the lot, there is an update to do to the board software which will involve me taking the board down for a day or two, now that the seasons properly over I will look to get that sorted fairly soon, hopefully cuts down on the spammers but we do go through phases of getting a load of them.