22/23 Fixtures

8 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Is there still some weird law against posting them on here? Anyway, APPARENTLY, first game is Forest at home

Can't you just subtly change the club names like that Football Manager game?

a newly promoted team on the opening day can often be a banana skin - remember brentford and arsenal last season?

still, could be worse. and you have to imagine the atmosphere will be electric, particularly if the window goes as well as we hope. it'll be intimidating for the forest players. 

The ridiculous licence issues were disabanded years ago thankfully. You could always get round it by posting an image of them anyway

image.thumb.png.99599a2c26c3bc3a177005649796e2b4.png

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

The ridiculous licence issues were disabanded years ago thankfully. You could always get round it by posting an image of them anyway

image.thumb.png.99599a2c26c3bc3a177005649796e2b4.png

Put it in an excel, you coward

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I despise excel

Uh-oh ... you've just set off the 'Gemmill-o-Meter'. He'll be along shortly to berate you for daring to diss the mighty Excel. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Do it yourself you lazy fucker. Your bitch, I am not! :razz:

Mm Yoda voice, I read that in.

You fucking nerd

Edited by The Fish

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Uh-oh ... you've just set off the 'Gemmill-o-Meter'. He'll be along shortly to berate you for daring to diss the mighty Excel. 

That’s a strange nickname for Wykiki.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Why?

Because "clever" finance cunts fill it with macros to change figures then auditors think proper systems are incorrect. 

Not the worst start. Get Man City and Liverpool out of the way early. Hopefully 9 points up for grabs against Forest, Brighton and Wolves before a decent run of fixtures  up to the World Cup break. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The only people left on planet earth that despise excel are the divs that don't know how to use it properly. 

Excel is pretty rank as a programming tool like but it's fairly universal in my field. Error checking is a right ball ache, For the simple stuff you do, it's fine.