2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

Was a great insight and in stark contrast to the god awful days of Ashley / Bruce. I think the last time cameras were really seen inside Darsley Park was when Lineker did that feature on Sir Bobby turning 70 which must be almost 20 years ago. 

Seriously refreshing to observe.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Hopefilly AMS picks up a few pointers from Bruno and Botman on the attitude top European prospects are supposed to have. 

Nah, to do that one has to think.  Even in that video of stretching he's not listening. 

Looks like a few of the younger lads were in with the first team yesterday.  Would be good if we can start to use them in the right circumstances in the coming years.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Genuine retirement or have the club decided on an upgrade? Either way he has become part of the furniture, it’s a pity to see him go.

Aye sad to see him go.  That race onto the pitch v Man Utds physio :lol: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Alex said:

Proper end of an era 

A few of my mates worked at the CLS training  ground in the 90s. They reckon Derek was was caught shagging a female club employee over the treatment table :lol: 

• Haha 3

I assume we'll try to retain 4 CBs

Schar, Burn, Botman and Lascelles (with Dummett and Kraft for emergency cover ).

So that means we'll be peddling Fede, Clark

I'd personally flog Lascelles and let Fede run down his last year but not sure what's up with him behind the scenes.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Nick Pope
GKP
£5.0m
Dan Burn
DEF
£4.5m
Fabian Schar
DEF
£4.5m
Matt Targett
DEF
£5.0m
Kieran Trippier
DEF
£5.0m
Joe Willock
MID
£5.0m
Joelinton
MID
£6.0m
Bruno Guimaraes
MID
£6.0m
Allan Saint-Maximin
MID
£6.0m
Chris Wood
FWD
£6.0m
Callum Wilson
FWD
£7.5m

FF has released some of the prices for next season. Was hoping that Wilson would be slightly cheaper given his long layoff, but his record when fit speaks for itself I suppose. ASM could be a fairly cheap enabler if he starts the season well, and he's back to being classified as a midfielder. I've no idea how interested people on here are in regard to FF, so enjoy or not 😂

Edited by Polarboy

1 hour ago, Polarboy said:
Nick Pope
GKP
£5.0m
Dan Burn
DEF
£4.5m
Fabian Schar
DEF
£4.5m
Matt Targett
DEF
£5.0m
Kieran Trippier
DEF
£5.0m
Joe Willock
MID
£5.0m
Joelinton
MID
£6.0m
Bruno Guimaraes
MID
£6.0m
Allan Saint-Maximin
MID
£6.0m
Chris Wood
FWD
£6.0m
Callum Wilson
FWD
£7.5m

FF has released some of the prices for next season. Was hoping that Wilson would be slightly cheaper given his long layoff, but his record when fit speaks for itself I suppose. ASM could be a fairly cheap enabler if he starts the season well, and he's back to being classified as a midfielder. I've no idea how interested people on here are in regard to FF, so enjoy or not 😂

6m for ASM when his ppg are poor is probably based on them thinking he may do something.

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat