2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

25 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

No Botman?

These are just what they've released so far. Botman and the rest of the squad will be added in the next week or so. The main site is still being updated for the new season. 

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

6m for ASM when his ppg are poor is probably based on them thinking he may do something.

Five goals and five assists last season, so 6m is probably fair. There's probably a debate for 5.5m but it's a close call. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

Five goals and five assists last season, so 6m is probably fair. There's probably a debate for 5.5m but it's a close call. 

£5.5m is probably top end I would say :lol: 

Bruno is at the right level 

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

£5.5m is probably top end I would say :lol: 

Bruno is at the right level 

If you compare his price to other mids it's fair enough. Nathan Redmond is 5.5m for example. As for Bruno he's a tricky one, because I think that was possibly a real purple patch for him in terms of scoring goals last season. Bruno may also be played in a less advanced position this season. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

The parody is pretty close to real life to be fair.

exactly  - explains why we keep falling for it 

14 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Neighbours Young’un has just been offered a professional contract at Newcastle.

Tim And Eric Smile GIF

It’s part of the clubs secret social improvement scheme, they give out a few of these “professional contracts” to supplement family income to allow said families to move house easier. They give them out for all sorts, but often to help a family get away from a weird neighbour who has fucking sofas in the garden, and the like.

• Haha 7

Has anyone watched the training video the club put on YouTube? Joelinton's right leg is an absolute mess.of varicose veins. I thought it was just PUA VEIN STRENFF at first but its right the way up his leg. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Has anyone watched the training video the club put on YouTube? Joelinton's right leg is an absolute mess.of varicose veins. I thought it was just PUA VEIN STRENFF at first but its right the way up his leg. 

Noticed that last year.  Similar to George Hincaipe, Lance Armstrongs pal

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat