2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

"I've been to a few Hilton hotels in the UK and they are really nice to be fair. They're normally about 3 star, 4 star. I would take it that the Doubletree is probably gonna be a 4 star. But yeah, highly recommend those hotels if you can afford it."

:lol:

Fucking Judith Chalmers has got nothing on this lad. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

"I've been to a few Hilton hotels in the UK and they are really nice to be fair. They're normally about 3 star, 4 star. I would take it that the Doubletree is probably gonna be a 4 star. But yeah, highly recommend those hotels if you can afford it."

Fucking Judith Chalmers has got nothing on this lad. 

"Just looking at the Boots £4.90 meal deal, probably going to go for those apple slices. So, yeah, let me know what you'd get from Boots?"

Taking notes for the next podcast, this is gold.

• Haha 4

:lol: He is either a total fucking gimp, or is a genius and has created this character to troll everyone. At this point I genuinely can’t decide. 

Either way the content is going to be brilliant if we get into Europe. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

"Just looking at the Boots £4.90 meal deal, probably going to go for those apple slices. So, yeah, let me know what you'd get from Boots?"

Taking notes for the next podcast, this is gold.

"Hi guys, I had some spare spending money my granny gave me so decided to let one of these pretty ladies give me a massage as me neck was a bit sore from the flight. She asked me if I'd want a happy ending for a few euros more and I thought I'd be getting a happy meal delivered at the end. Guys, I wasn't expecting what happened!!! OMG, she touched my willy, it got all kind of tingly then there was white wee wee coming out!!!! Anyway, happy meal/happy ending, let me know in the comments if this has happened to any of you guys as I'm guessing it must be a European thing or something?"

Screenshot_20220715-131240__01.jpg

• Haha 11

Same here. There’s something genuinely engaging about how absolutely shite his videos are. From the voice where you can only understand every third word, the frantic jump cuts, how he walks like he’s a Power Ranger toy being controlled by a stupid child to the absolute bemusement of everyone he comes into contact with, they’re like bits of performance art

• Haha 8

On 15/07/2022 at 21:02, Tom said:

I'm starting to warm to Pearson in that....he's absolutely hilarious. Whether he wants to be or not :lol: 

Yeah, at this point the intention is no longer important :lol: 

Also in that photo above - how does the waffler get bullied on Pod on the Tyne when he's got reasonable #guns 

Caulkin & Payne's day is gonna come when Dr Chris Wafffla goes all hulk and starts beating them all owa 

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat