2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Oh dear. And the replies. I hope some of the cunts melt tomorrow. 

How dare you diss the man that got the NUFC takeover deal done! Grrr. Angry Comedy Bang Bang GIF

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I've watched his last few videos and they are beyond parody. He's far funnier than he will ever know :lol: His trademark opening line goes through about 4 different accents every time 

Aye he's class tbh :lol: 

There was about 4 laugh out loud moments in his last video. Genuinely hilarious. 

Worth watching when you consider the other toxic shite in that "podcasting scene" 

• Like 1

From his latest one: "looks like we've hit the jackpot here guys. That's definitely a train station, so it looks like we've hit the nail on the head" 

:lol:

Well done Adam. Now see if you can find a train. 

On 16/07/2022 at 20:32, Kid Dynamite said:

Best one yet :lol: 

I honest to God LOL-ed 1 second after clicking play. Why is he recording it from there man?! :lol: 

Special mention for this gem

"We all need to intergrind together"

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I hadn't got to the bit yet where he's raging about being charged a Euro for "a wee or a poo" at the train station. 

I rarely "LOL" at tv these days, but this lad is comedy gold :lol: 

I was going to say something derogatory after watching about 30 seconds of him whinging about his hotel bed (they obviously use a different detergent to his mam), but I would just end up feeling bad….it’s like picking on the simple kid who doesn’t know any different

• Haha 1

He's lead such a sheltered life the lad :lol: Look at the size of the trees :lol: Fuck me.  He lives a stone throw away from some stunning countryside in the North East and it's clear he's never been.

He also seems to think he's in Southend the slack cunt.

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat