2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I would. Although Leicester in 8th?

It's the only one I'd have queried as well. West Ham and Villa have the potential to finish higher. The rest I think is pretty much spot on, and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I would. Although Leicester in 8th?

That's going off current squad, surely. If Fofana leaves then they have Evans who, with the best will in the world, isn't the player he was. If Maddison leaves they'll drop down further, Vardy goes and they're bankaxed

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Everton being that high is baffling to me, like. Who do they have of any real quality?

It's not what they have, it's who they know.

• Like 1

The Leicester thing. I reckon there's probably just a whiff in the air that it's a club that's gradually regressing to its natural level which is categorically not top 10 in the PL.

The players know it and so it just becomes a self fulfilling prophecy as the better ones pick up the phone to their agents. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I think I've put that in the wrong thread and I sincerely doubt you lot are bright enough to follow the breadcrumbs back to the original discussion. 

Dropped a bollock, so to speak? :lol:

• Haha 2

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat