2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

Manchester United fans are concerned about human rights. 

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

"imagine being a journalist at one of eddie howe’s press conferences. trembling and covered in sweat as you enquire how training has gone this week while staveley’s sat right behind you, casually whirring a bone saw."

thumb_rb-on-twitter-this-is-making-me-laugh-nonstop-its-51065290__01.png

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

He blocked me and I've never even engaged with him. I'm also on private :lol: 

He blocked me, but then I called him a lying, bullshitting, attention-seeking cunt. :cool:

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

He blocked me and I've never even engaged with him. I'm also on private :lol: 

I reckon he blocks people who follow people he’s blocked. Remember when he did that completely non-ironic ‘prize’ draw where he was going to unblock people who ‘won’? I’m blocked too btw. I think I might have replied to one of his tweets and that’s it. For (inoffensively) saying it was bad crack trying to get a member of the Norwich coaching staffed sacked /disciplined for coming into the crowd to get a ball back during the warm up. I bet he’s one of those who thinks you can say what you want from the crowd but if a player so much as flicks the Vs they should be banned sine die. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

I reckon he blocks people who follow people he’s blocked. Remember when he did that completely in ironic ‘prize’ draw where he was going to unblock people. I’m blocked too btw. I think I might have replied to one of his tweets and that’s it. For (inoffensively) saying it was bad crack trying to get a member of the Norwich coaching staffed sacked /disciplined for coming into the crowd to get a ball back during the warm up. I bet he’s one of those who thinks you can say what you want from the crowd but if a player so much as flicks the Vs they should be banned sine die. 

I follow Tom and I've just looked but I'm not blocked. Never had anything to do with him but I noticed he's muted so he must've appeared on my feed at some point and I've thought whatever he's put was fucking rhubarb so just muted him. The bitching and moaning about non entities on twitter baffles me I'll be honest. Block/mute and you never see them again and you also help stop their spread. I include the Pearson kid who Gemmill has an unnatural fascination with. Doesn't bother me tbh but I'm just not interested even if it's to laugh at him.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I follow Tom and I've just looked but I'm not blocked. Never had anything to do with him but I noticed he's muted so he must've appeared on my feed at some point and I've thought whatever he's put was fucking rhubarb so just muted him. The bitching and moaning about non entities on twitter baffles me I'll be honest. Block/mute and you never see them again and you also help stop their spread. I include the Pearson kid who Gemmill has an unnatural fascination with. Doesn't bother me tbh but I'm just not interested even if it's to laugh at him.

The only person I have EVER heard use that phrase is my old man! 

Say it isn't so HMHM..... :lol:

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I The bitching and moaning about non entities on twitter baffles me I'll be honest. Block/mute and you never see them again and you also help stop their spread. I include the Pearson kid who Gemmill has an unnatural fascination with.

Some of his friends will at some point plainly have to “stage an intervention” :cuppa:

• Haha 2

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat