2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

3 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

aye. in fairness I've not mastered capitals yet, I'm allowed the odd spelling mistake.

bit indifferent to gary linker meself, I tend to get more miffed with shearer in that he let's the leicester twat take the piss out of him with relative ease.  :)

stavely

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This is why I’m not keen of praising Staveley and her colleagues. Sooner or later they’ll try to get something past us that’s just bollocks. The badge will undoubtedly change, it’s the oldest one in the league or very close to it, 34 years we’ve had it?  I don’t think that will matter too much in the long run as long as a new corporate logo isn’t too hideous. The real trouble will arise when they get orders from Riyadh to do something that would be deeply unpopular across the fan base. The fans they deign to talk to at that point will be pretty much bought and paid for and will be tasked with smoothing the way for real change. Am aware of all this so it won’t bother me too much. The club will change hugely, am sure some of it will be fine, some of it I’ll have issues with. …

I didn't see a mention of the stadium name.

8 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I didn't see a mention of the stadium name.

Reckon most things that can be exploited for money will be up for grabs tbh…”OVER TO KAMMY AT THE ARAMCO, HAVE NEWCASTLE SCORED??”  

• Like 2

the time's rapidly approaching to take me 6 year old grandson to his first match. has to happen soon as his step-grandad on the other side is attempting to push him towards tottenham, the cunt.

anyway, provided UM doesn't buy them all I'm gonna attempt to get two together for the southampton game. means he won't be too late home for school the next day and the reduced time for drinking means he won't see his grandad pissed!

the percy no longer lets kids in so can anybody recommend a pub which does?

:)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Can you not just sit in the beer garden out the back with him, send your chauffeur in to get the drinks? 

no mate, seen a few times recently out the back where parents with kids have been told they have to leave, don't think it's always been the case mind.

seen the bridge hotel mentioned on google but was hoping there'd be somewhere a bit nearer the ground.  :)

6 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

the time's rapidly approaching to take me 6 year old grandson to his first match. has to happen soon as his step-grandad on the other side is attempting to push him towards tottenham, the cunt.

anyway, provided UM doesn't buy them all I'm gonna attempt to get two together for the southampton game. means he won't be too late home for school the next day and the reduced time for drinking means he won't see his grandad pissed!

the percy no longer lets kids in so can anybody recommend a pub which does?

:)

Nailed on you’re going to force your mate to buy the kid’s car seat.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

will your knees be up for it? 

Yeah usually fine at away games….I like where I sit, lots of good lads around us. 4 of us sit together though so we’d have to have a think about it…we’re right against the divide between the East Stand and the corner at the back and tbh I think the only other area I’d want to sit is the East Stand itself with the rest of the miserable bastards :D 

• Haha 2

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat