2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

It'll be utter bollocks. There was a story a few months ago about us moving the training ground to another part of the country but was derided as nonsense at the time.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1

We are moving to another site though, aren't we? They've done some remedial work at the existing site so that the players aren't standing in wheelie bins for recovery, but I'm sure they said they were looking at other sites to build a proper complex like Spurs or Man City have. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We are moving to another site though, aren't we? They've done some remedial work at the existing site so that the players aren't standing in wheelie bins for recovery, but I'm sure they said they were looking at other sites to build a proper complex like Spurs or Man City have. 

We are. I've edited my post.

10 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Klopp next?? 

Klopp's being banned from the touchline from the 29th May till the 11th August. Unprecedented punishment for the Liverpool boss.

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, zico martin said:

Manchester is so much more attractive than Newcastle then is it? gotta be bollocks tbh

Maybe it’s just a numbers game. You set up an acedeny somewhere on the Manc ring road and you’ve probably got 10 million(?) people within a 90 min drive :cuppa:  

The NE hasn’t produced a top quality player since Carrick. Not sure how Lee Clark’s lad is getting on? He’s played for LFC’s first team I think? 🤔

2 hours ago, zico martin said:

Manchester is so much more attractive than Newcastle then is it? gotta be bollocks tbh

Must be that glorious weather Manchester is renowned for  

18 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Must be that glorious weather Manchester is renowned for  

What you on about? The weather’s shit in Manchester [/The Fish]

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_0169.thumb.png.8dd3cb4135e0897a415e0317b11c4583.png

:good: Class but I'm struggling to make out a couple on there, the one between Burn and Terry Mac and the two to the left of Rob Lee. I think the one closest to Lee might be Derek Fazackerly? A few looking pretty old tbh, especially Bracewell who I suppose was a senior pro in that side. 

My favourite season that one and the following season. Hard to separate them. Great age to watch it and getting to the games home and away whilst having a few pints. :ok:

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The two lads left of Lee are Bracewell, far left, and Steve Watson next to Boberto. 

Gaza jerky is to the right of Lee. 

I meant Lee's left. :lol:

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat