2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat

wykikitoon

6 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They were both supremely talented, stroppy fuckers. 

Robert scored some fucking screamers, and was fond of a mazy run past 5-6 opponents. 

Ginola scored some fucking screamers, and was fond of a mazy run past 5-6 opponents. 

Only one was good enough for L’Oreal. 

By our (Brit) measure, they were stroppy fuckers, but in truth they were simply being French.

I've worked for and with French companies over the years and a typical Frenchy will react like you raped their mother one minute (over the minutest thing) but then be like your best mate five minutes later. It's just the way they are, big mistake to make too much of it. They do love a huff and a strop but it means very little tbh.

• Like 1

Ginola was something new, something else, especially earlier on but towards the end I wasn't too pissed off he was replaced with Robbie Elliott covering his position in a left back swap partnership with Bez. (They'd cover each other, Bez probably thought it was his birthday). Robert didn't have what Ginola had but was more effective and for longer despite his own strops. Loved both of them. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Tuna sandwich. 

went to see keegan do a talk in a few years back to promote his new book and then queued for about an hour afterwards to get it signed and chatted/took photos for a couple of minutes. first thing the wife said to wor kev is to ask him if he still had ginola's phone number.

pathetic really. 

• Haha 9

34 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

“ Newcastle are shit “ part 7436 😏

Think the fuckin scouse cunt has forgotten Rangers and Celtic both played in the group stages this season 🤷🏻‍♂️

absolutely cracking city san sebastian is mind.

I cant imagine there's too many supporters of europe's elite clubs pissed off at the opportunity of missing out on a plate of scouse slop when they can be sampling the delights of pintxos in the stunning old town instead.

stupid scouse cunt.

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 6

I see that fucking spenk Jonathan Liew has written an article entitled "Perhaps one day this whole age of football will require an asterisk".

Write about something else mate, if it's so fucking painful for you. Us, City and PSG are referenced as the baddies, but I'm sure Mr Liew spent a good decade blowing smoke up Abramovic's Chelsea team's arse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I see that fucking spenk Jonathan Liew has written an article entitled "Perhaps one day this whole age of football will require an asterisk".

Write about something else mate, if it's so fucking painful for you. Us, City and PSG are referenced as the baddies, but I'm sure Mr Liew spent a good decade blowing smoke up Abramovic's Chelsea team's arse.

He’s taking it well then, lovely to see.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Never mind that, Betfair have us as second favourites for the title next season :lol: 

the MNF crew are going to be livid in a couple of seasons time when it's us taking on man city and their beloved man u and liverpool are making up the numbers 

On 22/05/2023 at 12:04, thebrokendoll said:

absolutely cracking city san sebastian is mind.

I cant imagine there's too many supporters of europe's elite clubs pissed off at the opportunity of missing out on a plate of scouse slop when they can be sampling the delights of pintxos in the stunning old town instead.

stupid scouse cunt.

Pinxos are heaven!

• wykikitoon changed the title to 2023/24 - Generic NUFC Chat